**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The "My Little Symbiote" Event

Comments

• BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    Is it a Symbiote Howard we getting?
  • HyperionHyperion Posts: 56
    Am I missing something here. The way I read it is that the Sym is to help beat content we normally wouldn't attempt, but to max the Sym we have to beat the hardest temporary content youve ever produced. Where's the sense in that?
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    Hyperion wrote: »
    Am I missing something here. The way I read it is that the Sym is to help beat content we normally wouldn't attempt, but to max the Sym we have to beat the hardest temporary content youve ever produced. Where's the sense in that?

They way I understood it, is that there will be beginner, heroic, master and epic (which is uncollected). Those are the basic difficulties we always had. Then later, there will be Symbiote difficulty, which is the harder one and you should be able to have your symbiote pet up to R5 by then.
  • HyperionHyperion Posts: 56
    You are quite right. Thanks for the correction.
  • I have 4 questions

1. Is there a chance that if this is very successful in MCOC, then the my little symbiote will become permanent? Maybe you can make it where people can buy it permanently with units or real money, or make a crystal for it, like a really high chance for 1 star, medium chance for 2 star, smaller chance for 3 and 4 star, or 0.01 chance for 5 star.

2. So we have to sell it for a title at the end, or all of our hard work will be run away (if we care for it)? I feel like that there should be milestones for how much you care for your symbiote, like something low like gold, then raise up to something like 3,4,5 star shards or phcs. Just something low y'know.

3. Will the symbiote raise how many stars it has when you give it the Klyntar Katatlysts and strands?
  • I meant 3 questions
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike you deleted your comment :cry:
  • Troof88Troof88 Posts: 3
    Hmmm... ppl will pay to get this symbiote upgraded. Symbiote will "walk away" . Google play developers ToS prohibits taking away content that is paid for.

How is this symbiote forced removal not against said ToS?

It was never said that players would have to spend money to make the temp champs better. They would have to play event content to get items to do that. If you drop an odin on Energy refills to 100% the event week 1 then that was your choice to spend. No one made you do it.
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    Any uncollected benefits?
  • Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Posts: 191
    Werewrym wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike you deleted your comment :cry:

I know !!! :( he even put a meme!!!!
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    @Willie_Arwontie u can’t pay for this champ except for energy refills
  • m4ciekkm4ciekk Posts: 96
    Hey, I have a question. I have got 9000 6* shards. I need 1000 of them to get my first 6* champion. If I understood correctly, there won't be uncollected difficulty in October's EQ. Instead of that there will be an epic. (Beginner, Normal, Heroic, Master and Epic), right? So if I can handle with Uncollected but not enough good to complete Epic I won't get any 6* shards from EQ in the next month? Could you confirm that?

Thanks in advance
  • m4ciekk wrote: »
    Hey, I have a question. I have got 9000 6* shards. I need 1000 of them to get my first 6* champion. If I understood correctly, there won't be uncollected difficulty in October's EQ. Instead of that there will be an epic. (Beginner, Normal, Heroic, Master and Epic), right? So if I can handle with Uncollected but not enough good to complete Epic I won't get any 6* shards from EQ in the next month? Could you confirm that?

Thanks in advance

Uncollected Difficulty is just being renamed Epic Difficulty this time because it's going to available to all players Level 40 and over, and not going to be locked to Uncollected Players only.
    edited September 2018
    @Kabam Miike I understood that. Epic difficulty suppose to be much harder than Uncollected like you said in the first post - "This difficulty level goes beyond what you’re used to in Master or Uncollected Difficulty ". So if I can't complete it because of lack of skill, etc., but I could complete Uncollected because it would be easier, I won't get enough resources to get 6* champion?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    You are still not getting it.
    Uncollected = Epic. Same thing, only the name changes.

What is being described as a more challenger difficulty that Uncollected/Epic is another difficulty called "Symbiote" Difficulty
  • Nice but I don’t get it lol :D
  • When we claim him can we please have the option to name if I'm raising him I have to name him
    You are still not getting it.
    Uncollected = Epic. Same thing, only the name changes.

What is being described as a more challenger difficulty that Uncollected/Epic is another difficulty called "Symbiote" Difficulty

Thanks. Sounds logic for me now :D
  • Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Posts: 442 ★★★
    The carnage and venom buff, will they be playable on that date too just wondering because they are like my favorite characters in the marvel universe. Is the summoned Symbiote like small or like a medium sized champion. So many questions. Will there be 6 star shards? what kind of rewards will be getting? This is going to be so awesome, I love the symbiote champions and Marvel contest of champions. :):):):):)
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    When we claim him can we please have the option to name if I'm raising him I have to name him

@One_Kermit_Boi it'll just make it harder when you have to let him go lol
  • Are we allowed to keep the symboite forever?
  • When can we expect to know the rewards for exploring the new symbiote difficulty? Will it be more 6* shards?
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    is the fact that master difficulty will no longer need a key to unlock only for this event quest? Or will master difficulty be permanently unlocked for all future events?
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Love the idea! Are there any gold costs to rank up our little symbiods?
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★

is the fact that master difficulty will no longer need a key to unlock only for this event quest? Or will master difficulty be permanently unlocked for all future events?

If you read their other announcement it states its permanent.
This discussion has been closed.