**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The "My Little Symbiote" Event

Comments

• Laksh1995Laksh1995 Posts: 207
    Hmm.... Sounds interesting but can we take him in arena?
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 731 ★★★
    This sounds awesome, thank you so much Kabam. Looking forward to it!
  • Are we gonna require gold to upgrade our symbiote
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Farazz wrote: »
    Are we gonna require gold to upgrade our symbiote

Its one good per rank
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    fyim6t7w8zrp.jpg

I did read it. I just wanted to make sure cause the info conflicted with the one here
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    Besides a title, I hope you plan to include some of the materials a summoner would get if they ever had the option to sell a r2 6* when we part ways with the sym (assuming you reach max rank). That will make the loss less painful. Some t5B shards, t2a shards, etc.
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    GivMeABeer wrote: »
    A lot to take on on this month, seems cool and new though.

I saw you mention Occult Lab event, is this just a re-spin of modok's lab again or something different?

Its basically a renamed modok lab
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    IanMoone wrote: »
    This symbiote reminds me of 1* spidey in Act 4 where i was like "Awww that's cute a 1* spidey* then this happened.

Lol yeah I remember that guy. Hardest 1* fight ever.

Where is this???

I believe 1* spidey is in Act 4 with DDN as the boss bottom left side of the map
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    IanMoone wrote: »
    This symbiote reminds me of 1* spidey in Act 4 where i was like "Awww that's cute a 1* spidey* then this happened.

Lol yeah I remember that guy. Hardest 1* fight ever.

Where is this???

Its in the starburst quest tf616i0u3bia.png
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    This definitely sounds interesting, at max rank it’s probably going to be completely overpowered but it’ll be cool to play as a symbioid. Is there only a title for selling it after the event ends or will there be a different title if you choose not to? I assume it’s just the one from reading it, unless it’s similar to how rocket’s button worked.

Speaking of which...
    kpxtf6hisy5j.png
    I still have this stupid button. Wish I could have received the rewards from keeping it...
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Spurgeo14 can you still press it?
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★

Can't do anything with it. I quit the game for awhile during that event then came back later. Couldn't do anything about it, unfortunately.

• Could I ask when we have to sell our symboids before they disappear
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Dank_555 they haven't said but I'm sure it will be clear.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    What will be the symbioid's fighting and special attack animations? Completely new or same as the current symbioids?
  • NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★
    Love the idea! Are there any gold costs to rank up our little symbiods?

They said it costs 1 gold per rank.
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    I doubt this is how they'll be, but I think it'd be pretty cool of the summoned symbioid grew in size as you rank it up, from like the size of Rocket to like the height of Sentinel with the bulk of Venom or something.
  • I am excited about it
  • Crooked_Sprook1Crooked_Sprook1 Posts: 294 ★★
    How many strands are we gonna get for each difficulty? Like how many enhancements can we get if we explore master or heroic?
  • Noname54Noname54 Posts: 58
    What will be rewards for completion ?
  • Is that symbiote howard the duck is our little symbiote.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Is that symbiote howard the duck is our little symbiote.

It sure ain't my little symbiote... I don't accept pity ducks.
  • 73561925997356192599 Posts: 4
    edited September 2018
    Will this be permanent or temporary
    Any way sounds awesome
  • rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntar Posts: 268
    edited September 2018
    I’ve seen 3 people ask this with no reply but will it cost us gold to rank up?

I think the idea is great but the quests can be completed with our regular champs so I do hope that it does not require gold to rank up when at the end all we get is a title.

It costs 1 Gold per Rank.

But what is the Level Up cost and what else do you need? I really hope its on a Quest Completion basis, so you do Normal to get to R3 and Hard for R4... JUST DONT REQUIRE 100% EXPLORATION!!!!
    edited September 2018
    SgtAnime1 wrote: »
    Props to you. This is a crazy cool concept and a rad way to get lower players involved in larger content. I’m excited for the month to come and I have high hopes for the symbioid and the quest!

I have a suspicion that this came out of the Content Creators Program rather than Kabam...imo its pretty risky. Our positive reactions to the announcement are a given, but the content itself may be underwhelming.
    edited September 2018
    Maldroit2 wrote: »
    I want to teach mine bullet punch, roost, swords dance, and roost. And reading.

I wnat Fissure, Sheer Cold and Roar. And Surf. Use Flash to see ahead in AW
    Alex_sc11 wrote: »
    I want to take mine to the beach, take care of him when he gets sick after fighting in the rain in the Savage Land stage, or go out and play fetch, grow old together.

And one day... some time from now, see how the Symbioid isn't walking or playing like it should, his long mostly wet and vivid tongue is now tired and dry, he gets tired easily.....

I go put up a support ticket and they just tell me to put it to sleep, and I just can't.... eyes watering, memories flowing..,..

What if hes lonely?
    You are still not getting it.
    Uncollected = Epic. Same thing, only the name changes.

What is being described as a more challenger difficulty that Uncollected/Epic is another difficulty called "Symbiote" Difficulty

Easy
    Normal
    Hard
    Epic (=Uncollected)
    Symbiote
    TacoScotty wrote: »
    Besides a title, I hope you plan to include some of the materials a summoner would get if they ever had the option to sell a r2 6* when we part ways with the sym (assuming you reach max rank). That will make the loss less painful. Some t5B shards, t2a shards, etc.

Nothing can replace a friend...
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »

Can't do anything with it. I quit the game for awhile during that event then came back later. Couldn't do anything about it, unfortunately.

You should be able to sell it for 1 Gold. I pressed and thenm sold.
This discussion has been closed.