Options

Integration of donations with AQ.

This new system is ace, however I find that our bg is still sticking to the same bg’s per AQ day. The reason behind it is because it makes the donations a massive logistical nightmare. I have a couple of suggestions to try and get through to kabam to see if they can go 1 step further and make donations a part of starting AQ or claiming Rewards

Suggestion 1.
Each player has to pay the daily equivalent of his donations for that day to be able to join AQ. If he fails to pay then he simply cannot take part or claim rewards.

Suggestion 2.
All the rewards are banked up by kabam till the end of AQ, when you do your donation you release them and it will allow you to claim them, this including rewards from daily AQ’s (participation and exploration) and the ranked rewards at the end. You have x amount of hours/days to pay otherwise you lose the rewards.

Comments

• Options
    rowsbeerowsbee Posts: 41
    edited September 2018
    As someone who runs map 5, 3 & 2 for 3 different BGs, after some thought and discussion with other officers/members I decided to have everyone in the alliance to split the donations equally. With the new system of running different BGs for varying levels of skill, rosters and interest it still made sense to split between all 30 members because everyone receives the same rewards from it, we all benefit from the increased glory/T4B/map crystals, gold & battlechips.
  • Options
    B1gG4zB1gG4z Posts: 146
    Yes that’s what we do but other bg’s want to do different maps as an when suits, things depend on attack phase or even just a weekend. So every single week we have to work out donations. This could quite easily be rectified by kabam if they used the game to automatically work out players donation amounts. This would free up officers time from not only working out donations each week but also from chasing up donations also. The treasury could then be scrapped as it would not be needed.
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I dont like that idea at all. In my alliance we have 4 or 5 ppl who love grinding. We have several vets who have more gold than they can handle. Everyone donates what works best for them. The vets give gold. The arena grinders handle the chips. This isn't possible if Kabam split it up evenly.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,643 ★★★★★
    We often run 2 groups of 6 and one of 5. Donations are flat though. Even if you are in the map 5 group you are benefiting from the map 6 groups so there is no reason to have different donations imo
  • Options
    Regardless of what map each bg is doing the whole alliance benefits from the rewards. Total cost to run entire series (regardless of map) divide by the number of members = donations. fair is fair.