**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Guys should we keep the little Symbiod after the October month

Cause you know why not, I mean it would be cool afterall

Guys should we keep the little Symbiod after the October month 88 votes

Yes (like a pet)
60%
tlhVdh2008SnakeEyes69LeNoirFaineantDrOctavius2_2Ryan_c_phdPcc880deadcrimeSundance_2099GrafikdevSungjnameplasDarkrider05NOOOOOOOOPEEEEEDOKTOROKTOPUSGreifmaster911Ab_SamadGrimmbananaContestOfNoobsM1k0rin 53 votes
No (we don't need it)
39%
GroundedWisdomGamerGolden_GuardianEb0ny-O-M4wCFreeIcehawklbFoxhero007Jim0172Sixshot1A l p h aNemesis666MrTicTac19992008Thecrusher_9756My_SuperiorSix_strings6AwroenderKerneasDRTOZuko_ILCcx23433 35 votes

Comments

• VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    No (we don't need it)
    No because its stronger than a r2 6*
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,863 ★★★★★
    Wondering how long it would take for this to be asked.
  • BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 ★★
    Yes (like a pet)
    Voltolos wrote: »
    No because its stronger than a r2 6*

Yeah it Kabam could just you know, Nerf it at the end of the event and also depending on how much you invested into the little thing would Also set it's base rank and star :)
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    Yes (like a pet)
    yes, and a adaptoid too
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Yes (like a pet)
    Just make it a standard one star champion after the event?
    I'd just like to see him in my roster..
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Yes (like a pet)
    Yes ive always wanted a symbiod in my roster
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    They made it sound like it will disappear if you try to hold onto it.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Yes (like a pet)
    I want to keep it but understand why they won't let us. It would be cool if they let us keep a nerfed version just for the collection
  • MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    Yes (like a pet)
    yes but yeah they would need to nerf it... or keep it full strength but have it only usable in arena / duels.....
    cant break the game that way.....
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    No (we don't need it)
    As much as a pet would be nice, it would take too much balancing to make it “proper”. Best just to give it up and maybe refund the iso spent on upgrading it
  • No (we don't need it)
    Guys, at the end of the event if we don't sell it. It "wanders off" we don't get to keep it anyways. If we sell it we get a title and a champ crystal. I think the crystal will be like a grandmaster crystal but special since it will be near Halloween.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Yes (like a pet)
    Guys, at the end of the event if we don't sell it. It "wanders off" we don't get to keep it anyways. If we sell it we get a title and a champ crystal. I think the crystal will be like a grandmaster crystal but special since it will be near Halloween.

I don't think there's anything about a champ crystal in the announcement..
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    No (we don't need it)

Me neiter only a tililes
  • No (we don't need it)

I could be totally wrong but I thought I read something about a crystal.
  • No (we don't need it)
    Thanks
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    No (we don't need it)
    Wait till the event starts and we start "taking care of it" then maybe we'll see if its worth keeping or not