**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Order of gates in Spidey Challenge

Had paths D and E left to do on the fourth one.

Went to D. Skipped to the next path only to realize I was doing F again. So couldn't just go to Vulture and was left with the options of redoing path F (hardest line) or exiting quest and coming back to do D (second hardest that I just finished)

Why wouldn't y'all label the paths A-F as easiest to hardest?

Why did I need to go to path E at the initial gate first to get to path D?

Such a pain in the rear and waste of items.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    The order of the paths aren't a problem in this quest. You need to be more careful next time.
  • Dale_DobacDale_Dobac Posts: 42
    Oh. My bad. You're right. Why label stuff in order of A-F in chrinological order? Sorry I came here with crazy talk. Thanks for setting me straight 69.

"Ha ha ha! She said 69!"-Billy Madison
  • OwGssOwGss Posts: 80
    I completed F, D and then E first (looked at PI before I used the portal)... I get your frustration but... user mistake and you just need to redo it.
  • Dale_DobacDale_Dobac Posts: 42
    I get that. I redid it. I'm finished. Just pointing out that it didn't make sense to label them that way. Didn't realize it was such a sensitive bunch here. This and noob rank up questions are why most veteran players avoid this forum I guess.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    OP has a valid point. Ignore the @#$holes OP.