**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Max Sig Crystal From Duping Featured Champs?

dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
edited September 2018 in General Discussion
This last arena round, I decided to give a go at Rogue's 4* featured, and I ended up 723. Yay me.

So, I got the 800 5* shards, and saw her pop up in the game mail, like normal. I checked my iso cahce, and saw all of the mutant t5 iso, like normal.

What surprised me, as my Rogue was already sig 99 before the arena. Since the 4* featured gives a full dupe, unlike the 4* basic's watered down version, shouldn't I have gotten one of the max sig crystals?

Since I'm at 9856/10k 5* shards, I was expecting that crystal's extra 275 to let me open one. Not a huge deal, I'll get 150 tomorrow on the danger rooms, just mildly surprised that I don't see it.

Comments

• Options
    jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    I didn't think you could get a max sig crystal from duping a champ from the arena.
  • Options
    That is what seems to be the case, but seems odd if it's considered a full champ in every other regard, why this particular thing is ignored.
  • Options
    BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    As I was told by support from a ticket I submitted, featured arena champs aren’t “full” champs in that they don’t give the full rewards of a normal dupe, but they give more than the basic arena champ. Sort of like a halfway deal.
  • Options
    Gotcha. Sorta like pulling punisher from arena crystals. You get the iso and such, but not all the extra stuff.