**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is 5* Elektra worthy to r3?

I wasn't very lucky with the 5* I opened except IMIW. The other four are:

Colossous (duped), IP (duped), IronMan and BlackPanther (films)

Last week I got Elektra, is she worthy to r3 or should i have to wait for another one?
(In case it helps, I only have one bleeding champ: Archangel (duped) at 5/50.)

Comments

• TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 733 ★★★
    Yes. Elektra can stun mordo and attack him with her heavy. She is fantastic. Maybe not worth r4.
  • Saket_123Saket_123 Posts: 139
    Go with Elektra man. That sp2 is a killer. If your opponent is bleed immune she inflicts Armour break. Read out the description and you will know.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Yes, particularly if you don't have a great r3 or 550 ability reducer. I actually prefer her to BW and CB for that purpose and AA. Except for debuff immune nodes her % is higher and the ability is more accessible. Add inequity and resonate if you plan on using her a lot.
  • ICE_ICE_BABYICE_ICE_BABY Posts: 218
    PrezRio4 wrote: »
    I wasn't very lucky with the 5* I opened except IMIW. The other four are:

Colossous (duped), IP (duped), IronMan and BlackPanther (films)

Last week I got Elektra, is she worthy to r3 or should i have to wait for another one?
    (In case it helps, I only have one bleeding champ: Archangel (duped) at 5/50.)

elektra is by far the better of the folloing 3 if you had blak widow or crossbones.
    elektra has better damage output and ability reduction. will inflict armor break on bleed immune champs. if she is the only champ you have and you are about to cap on your skill cats then go for it. she will as well help you move along and clear some content..
    have fun bro
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    I have my 5* Elektra at 3/45 and use her quite frequently. AAR, and once you awaken her and she gets that extra assassin boost, she finishes opponents quickly.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Yes. Elektra can stun mordo and attack him with her heavy.

After the fix, it still worked?
    Drax can't bypass the Astral evade anymore.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    yes, she is hot
  • PrezRio4PrezRio4 Posts: 84
    Thank you for all responses! I will promote her!
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    yes, she is hot

Did not work. :(
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Go for it, awesome champ!
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    She's a beast and she always in road to labyrinth if you haven't completed that yet. I have her maxed as a 5 star and she never disappoints.