**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Max Sig Crystal From Duping Featured Champs?

dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
edited September 2018 in General Discussion
This last arena round, I decided to give a go at Rogue's 4* featured, and I ended up 723. Yay me.

So, I got the 800 5* shards, and saw her pop up in the game mail, like normal. I checked my iso cahce, and saw all of the mutant t5 iso, like normal.

What surprised me, as my Rogue was already sig 99 before the arena. Since the 4* featured gives a full dupe, unlike the 4* basic's watered down version, shouldn't I have gotten one of the max sig crystals?

Since I'm at 9856/10k 5* shards, I was expecting that crystal's extra 275 to let me open one. Not a huge deal, I'll get 150 tomorrow on the danger rooms, just mildly surprised that I don't see it.

Comments

• jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    I didn't think you could get a max sig crystal from duping a champ from the arena.
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    That is what seems to be the case, but seems odd if it's considered a full champ in every other regard, why this particular thing is ignored.
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    As I was told by support from a ticket I submitted, featured arena champs aren’t “full” champs in that they don’t give the full rewards of a normal dupe, but they give more than the basic arena champ. Sort of like a halfway deal.
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Gotcha. Sorta like pulling punisher from arena crystals. You get the iso and such, but not all the extra stuff.