**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

WHOM SHOULD I AWAKEN ICEMAN OR VOID

Which of these below 5* champions should I awaken?

WHOM SHOULD I AWAKEN ICEMAN OR VOID 30 votes

Iceman 5/65
13%
AsukiraMy_SuperiordoctorbSpidey983 4 votes
Void 4/55
86%
winterthurLeNoirFaineantDarkstar4387Jets44SpeedbumpTeddersAshburnAnonymous346ImranAKTEKSceptilemaniacPizzabeatCadillac_puss123TrollllolllloDRTORicemanPedritkoZeronaut81JayCeeFhfjghhggggjfhfjg 26 votes

Comments

• FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    Void 4/55
    void really needs the awakening whereas iceman does not(unless you plan on using him on defense). That being said, Iceman is 5/65 so I guess having him awakened would help your prestige by a ton.
  • I guess it depends how many sig stone you have for Void. He is usable at low sig 20-30 but gets much more powerful with stones. I don't think Iceman needs many sig

I have 160 sig stones for him
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Void 4/55
    If you have all those stones then rank void, I have a 4* rank 5 with a good amount of siguatre levels and I really like him he can take a bit to rev up sometimes but he can destroy all kinds of champions especially those pesky regainers.

Iceman is awesome to but void has a lot of ultility and you can't really go wrong with either.
  • If you have all those stones then rank void, I have a 4* rank 5 with a good amount of siguatre levels and I really like him he can take a bit to rev up sometimes but he can destroy all kinds of champions especially those pesky regainers.

Iceman is awesome to but void has a lot of ultility and you can't really go wrong with either.

Yes, 100 generic and 60 scientist