**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hawkeye or Crossbones to rank up to 4/40?

My current roster (all unduped):

5* 2/35 IMIW, Dr Octopus, Magik
4* 4/40 Stark Spidey, Killmonger, Ghost Rider, Hela

I have completed act 4 and Master EQ (both not yet explored). Still waiting for enough t4cc to further rank up my champs.
I have enough resources to rank up either Hawkeye or Crossbones to 4/40.
(I know GP/Blade are better skill champs but since my luck at crystal pulling was terrible recently, I'm not counting on that)
I'll use it as AW/AQ attacker and help explore act 4/Master EQ. (IMIW and KM as defenders, the rest will be AW/AQ attackers)

I'm not good at baiting so I often end up facing sp3 in fights.
My only power control champs are Magik and GR. So HE's power drain and bleed will be great for me.
However I've heard many good things about XB's ability reduction and damage output.

Who would you rank up if you were me?
Thank you for the feedback!

Hawkeye or Crossbones to rank up to 4/40? 26 votes

Hawkeye
53%
SpeedbumpSungjNEO_mr_AndersonDOKTOROKTOPUSFighter092AanthoLeo_ruJyotishkaKerneasDR_MantisToboggan1Zeronaut81BlackJ4zzSaket_123XxOriginalxX 14 votes
Crossbones
46%
winterthurJayerickSceptilemaniacHammerbro_64RicemanChampioncriticReverend_RuckusFhfjghhggggjfhfjgPradeep0050_Fooshblalalauthy99RedDiarrhea 12 votes

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Crossbones
    Crossbones since u have magik for power control
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Hawkeye
    HE has been the best power controller since the beginning. The great thing about him is, his power control is SP1. You don't need to wait too long to do the job.
    My opinion.
  • Saket_123Saket_123 Posts: 139
    Hawkeye
    HE has been the best power controller since the beginning. The great thing about him is, his power control is SP1. You don't need to wait too long to do the job.
    My opinion.

Agreed
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Crossbones
    You have 2 champs in the area of power control, but no champs in the area of ability accuracy reduction. So I'd go for crossbones
  • JayerickJayerick Posts: 54
    Crossbones
    Honestly, you can't go wrong with either. When you are ready for Road to Labryrinth Xbones will be key. However, hawkeye just dominates, too...lol. R5 them both when you are ready, lol.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,733 ★★★★★
    Crossbones
    If you are going to attempt Road to the Labyrinth, then Crossbones is very useful against Spiked Armor.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Hawkeye
    So, you’re saying you’re not good at baiting specials? Welcome to Sp1 and slap