**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

is 5* featured hero crystal worth the wait?

i have 11000+ 5* crystal shards, is getting 4000 more worth the wait for the 5* featured crystal? i have eight 5* champs, but my best are a 2/25 dr voodoo, 2/25 x23 and 2/25 gwenpool. i could use the roster bump, but skeptical due to iron patriot, groot, colossus being in the mix.

Comments

• Leo_ruLeo_ru Posts: 93
    edited September 2018
    For some it's good and for others not so much. I've got like 40+ 5* and got sick of pulling useless champs from basics so I've been opening featured since this time that crystal is not bad. So far I've got groot, BPCW, IMIW, psylocke and another one I can't recall. Not so much luck in there but still I believe I've got better chances with it and I don't need a big roster since I don't grind arena. Maybe for you it would be better to stick with basics to expand your roster. It's actually, a question of personal preference.
  • Go for basic
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Basic. The pain will be more unbearable when u open featured and got really bad useless champ
  • m4ciekkm4ciekk Posts: 96
    My last pulls from basic are: Ant-Man, Yellow Jacket, Venompool twice and Spider-Man Classic. Not any of them worth to rank up for me. So I decided to went for Feature 5* crystal and got Juggernaut... I will never make that mistake again.
  • HfchangHfchang Posts: 186
    Its all RNGs, with a greater chance to get a better champ. When I reached 10k shards for the first time, I asked my alliance (with 3 year experienced players) and they pretty much all unanimously agreed that I should go for the standard crystal because of the timing. An extra 5k is a hefty wait for a casual player, but at the end of the day you're the guy who makes the choice, and as one person has already said, there's a chance you could get utterly utterly crushed if you pull a meme-tier champ from the feat. crystal. I have 3x 5* champs, two of which I obtained from a shard crystal. I got Crossbones and Cap Classic. Cap is medium-tier and Crossbones is demi-God tier, but their synergy together goes quite well. At the end of the day, a 5* champ will be decent power at worst and AW conquering power at best. I wouldn't recommend levelling an average 5* champion beyond 1/25 because T4BC aren't all-that common. A friend of mine opened 5* Hyperion, IMIW, Iceman, and X-23 from all his shard crystals... so, gl and hf!