**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is your favourite mcoc character?

Comments

• yeah but i want Corvus more :smiley:
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Samspade23 wrote: »
    I use him for questing, I never even put him as a defender even though that's the on trend thing to do. I have too much fun being at the controls to make him AWD.

That's exactly how i feel about green goblin. He doesn't get any kills on defense anyway :cry:
  • u wish :blush:
  • she is not avaliable as a 5 star :neutral:
  • Venom, gladiator hulk and red hulk. As well as sabretooth
  • Guillotine. I love her. I only have a 3*, but I loved her initially and still do. She's fun, mysterious, and looks badass. A Kabam creation they did a great job with. Not the best champ but my fave for sure. I'm dying to get a 4* or 5* one of these days.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Guillotine. I love her. I only have a 3*, but I loved her initially and still do. She's fun, mysterious, and looks badass. A Kabam creation they did a great job with. Not the best champ but my fave for sure. I'm dying to get a 4* or 5* one of these days.

She is my top Mystic currently, 5* 4/55 with Sig 170. She is a beast if the opponent bleeds (and even without, she crits pretty high), can steal health/regen, and can reverse regen in opponents. I have no regrets having her as my top Mystic champ, even though I have 5* rank 3 GR (awakened), Dormammu (awakened), Doctor Voodoo (not yet awakened). In addition, she has a great synergy with Heimdall that adds a permanent precision to any champ (other than Heimdall) in your team (you just have to trigger it). She is definitely one of my favorites to play.
  • StucatStucat Posts: 26
    Captain America Infinity War all day baby. Stops unstoppable, is the definition of a tank, tons of synergies, and to top it off my 5* 65/65 can crit over 100k on a special 2 which is so satisfying.
  • 3 stars Deadpool
  • abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★
    Torn between Spark and magik
    Probably Spark if I had to choose one
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    i like green goblin

Me too
  • Des1234Des1234 Posts: 80
    Blade Scarlett witch and void
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    @GamePlayWorld Just pulled Corvus today. I think he replaces Masacre as my favorite 😁
  • ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    Corvus Glaive god of AW, Killmonger, Modok potato head underrated as attacker and funny animation, Dr.Ock.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Cap IW
  • BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 ★★
    My favorite is Iceman
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    Pre-12.0 Dr. Strange (the floating one, not the one with Vision’s heavy)

Elegant, potent and stylish—Doc required skill and understanding of the game to use correctly. His cycles lined up beautifully with normal game play, and I still think his Sp2 remains one of the best rendered in the game.

Dr. Zola
  • KenshioKenshio Posts: 162
    ghost rider
    he was my 3rd 3* , and first 4* , and 2 or 3rd 5 * ...
    he saved me lots of revive and potion !
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    og hulk, gulk and hyperion
    DrZola wrote: »
    Pre-12.0 Dr. Strange (the floating one, not the one with Vision’s heavy)

Elegant, potent and stylish—Doc required skill and understanding of the game to use correctly. His cycles lined up beautifully with normal game play, and I still think his Sp2 remains one of the best rendered in the game.

Dr. Zola

i remember he use dot be my fav to play with until they butchered him and now they make tons of characters that are better than he 12.0, i wish they can bring him back to his glory he's the sorcerer supreme
  • Mr_EMr_E Posts: 129
    Warlord is my alltime favorite heroin comics and in game
    Mr_E wrote: »
    Warlord is my alltime favorite heroin comics and in game

whose warlord lol
  • MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    mine was medusa.
    until Captain America IW.
    dude is a beast. his block pro is awesome. you can parry all day with him.
    his sig ability is next level awesome. parry and get armorbreak, petrify, easily shrug off debuffs.
    that damage on sp2 is killer.

The guy is a legend!
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    My Marvel fav will always be Dr. Strange. I was reading DS when I was a kid and I was mesmerize by the alternate dimensions, escpecially Nightmare.
    So, he's still my fav.

But, if your talking about gameplay, Psylocke. Her movement are so slick. I feel like a martial artist.
  • Dead1Dead1 Posts: 226
    Archangel and Sentry ;) 😉
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    Quake, Howard the Duck, Hyperion.