**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Domino is utterly ridiculous

On this current mutant academy event quest (master level) Domino appears on 3.2 (Omega Red's map). She is 5* duped sig level 45 with a PI of 9419. I find her harder to fight than Omega Red!!!! Utterly utterly ridiculous if you ask me. What counters does she have?

Comments

• AndyBaron7AndyBaron7 Posts: 292
    Intercept her or die mate basically domino is not so bad it’s all the stupid dam bugs what annoys me. Stupid dropped block blocks not registering ai doing specials right through your blocks. Can’t help but feel kabam are the biggest cheaters in the contest. True story lol
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Not many real counters just learn her play style hulk ragnarok is pretty good but for the most part she is pretty bs, but she much easier this month that last month when she was posted up on the buffet node
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Yes she is
  • When she dashes in evade and immediately counter with your dash attack. Her medium dash is very long and i have never had this strategy not work.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    If you use a tech champ like SL and fight her like @Xerograv1ty suggests you can beat her without losing health.
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    Her specials are easy to evade and she loves being baited into using her heavy attack. I've never understood why so many people seem to think that she's so nasty to fight. You might not get out of the fight without losing some health, but she's far from unbeatable. I've had lots of success against her with SL, Hulk, Drax, Beast, etc.
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    edited September 2018
    Do not take Sentinel as his analysis charges are fair game for critical failure, she wreaked me so bad it was not funny because of that.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Sparky is a great counter as most of his abilities are a 100% to activate making it quite hard for critical failure to activate
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    belli300 wrote: »
    Not many real counters just learn her play style hulk ragnarok is pretty good but for the most part she is pretty bs, but she much easier this month that last month when she was posted up on the buffet node

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    @Mirage_Turtle lays it out nicely. If you parry often, the answer is to make her charge you from a distance, which is the only reliable way to parry her.

Hitting to Sp2 is also effective, since you can easily evade and counterattack.

As for her Sp1, never, ever try to Dex the projectile if you have an Unlucky debuff—just grit your teeth and block it.

SL for me is a strong counter. Also AoU Vision. Good luck.

Dr. Zola
  • KenshioKenshio Posts: 162
    edited September 2018
    fight her with tech champ like stun immune node
  • KumbieKumbie Posts: 62
    I absolutely love her :):)
  • jeffgmngjeffgmng Posts: 115
    edited September 2018
    Jestress wrote: »
    When she dashes in evade and immediately counter with your dash attack. Her medium dash is very long and i have never had this strategy not work.

this guy eats his Wheaties.

watch a video. domino is ezmode.

Up for this. One of the most things i hate in some of my ally-mates is that if they’re about to face imiw/domino in war, they accept the fate that they’ll get wrecked.you know, instead of asking for tips in forums, watch vid guides, or even practice in duel, they’ll just go straight in and die 2-3 times. Learning and adapting is essential.
  • MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    i fight her just like mirage turtle mentions.

i always try and keep some space forcing her to dash in and go for the parry.
    if she is stunned i combo her.
    if not i keep blocking until she heavies.

bait her sp1 much better than her sp2 imo.
    i like using CAIW or similar against her because he has such high block pro.

also if she is lucky i try my best to stay away. parry and back away. even eat block damage. but dun try and hit her and she cant evade.
    also slow down the fight and wait it out if ur unlucky.
  • quy_beuquy_beu Posts: 47
    not try, but i think Proxima is good against Domino since Proxima can stun parry any basic attack
  • HfchangHfchang Posts: 186
    @Mirage_Turtle Thank you for taking the time to type out your reply! I'll screenshot this and try and take it all into account. Sometimes when I read her abilities I scratch my head, so this is really helpful. cheers
  • She’s pretty easy, just dext her medium then immediately 5 hit combo

https://youtu.be/45B1BcH7iRU
  • Look again
  • @Unknown31 the OP is talking master at 9419 PI
    This is the “boosted node”!hfe7xoacyid4.png
  • Cute