**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Lol advice. Please help

Thinking about doing my first run in LOL with this team:

5/65 Domino duped
4/55 hyperion duped
4/40 masacre duped
5/50 Archangel duped
5/50 starlord duped

1. Can i pull off the easy path?
2. Are suicide masteries necessary? (I havent unlocked any)
3. Can a 5/50 Archangel handle Magik ?
4. Whos the best option for War machine?

Thanks so much for any feedback

Comments

• Spidey1717Spidey1717 Posts: 117
    Do i need any specific masteries with my domino?
    Also can domino handle magik and war machine?
  • Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    Domino is great for Lol. She will carry you through most paths.
  • Quatre_1988Quatre_1988 Posts: 90
    She handles every fight except abom and gully
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    don't think about the first run any champ can work it lots did it with 4* sl domino should do it easily
    Thanks for all the feedback
  • If its the easy path, I will test a PB team: Domino, masacre, gamora, RR, drax. If thats work, I go with that team, if not, maybe build sinergies around her: domino, masacre, red hulk and two more for crits/atk, the point is that I see a hyp and a 4* SL and I think they are useless in that team.
    hendroidsv wrote: »
    If its the easy path, I will test a PB team: Domino, masacre, gamora, RR, drax. If thats work, I go with that team, if not, maybe build sinergies around her: domino, masacre, red hulk and two more for crits/atk, the point is that I see a hyp and a 4* SL and I think they are useless in that team.

How about bringing in 5/50 AA for Magik?
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    If you're going to run Domino, you need to run some of her unique synergies. Her one with Massacre gives her infinite parry in LoL. Bring him and Red Hulk and all of a sudden she can parry and heavy for crazy damage the whole fight. Just do that and use special 3 and you'll smoke stuff on the easy path.
    Hulk_77 wrote: »
    If you're going to run Domino, you need to run some of her unique synergies. Her one with Massacre gives her infinite parry in LoL. Bring him and Red Hulk and all of a sudden she can parry and heavy for crazy damage the whole fight. Just do that and use special 3 and you'll smoke stuff on the easy path.

Thanks for the feedback.

What champs would you reccomend to fill the other 2 spots?
  • Spidey1717 wrote: »
    hendroidsv wrote: »
    If its the easy path, I will test a PB team: Domino, masacre, gamora, RR, drax. If thats work, I go with that team, if not, maybe build sinergies around her: domino, masacre, red hulk and two more for crits/atk, the point is that I see a hyp and a 4* SL and I think they are useless in that team.

How about bringing in 5/50 AA for Magik?

AA 5r4 maybe, but with a 4* better farm ROL WS and revive a couple of times with domino at full heal, that spend 7 revives with a 4r5 AA.