Due to an issue with Alliance War Defense Tactic, we will be ending this Alliance War Season effective immediately. This current War will not count towards your Alliance War Season Score. War Season eligibility rewards will be reduced to 2 Wars in the Season.

We understand that this is not a perfect solution, but without the ability to remove or freeze the War Rating quick enough, the rest of our Alliance War season would be compromised.

This war will remain active, and in-game, you will still see the season until tomorrow. After we end the season tomorrow, we will be taking some time to collect data and remove the changes to the Alliance War Season score. Once that is complete, we will be able to send out Alliance War Season rewards.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Whom to upgread?

Which 5* should i upgread to r2 and i have spiderman stark

Whom to upgread? 17 votes

Old iron man
35%
Superman69Ab_SamadAjjohnsbb8XxLoganTDCxXDanasjonBluJay30 6 votes
Iron petriot
5%
Spity68 1 vote
Juggernaut
58%
Trandafirbm3eppsMelkerlanneroItsTheBroskiSaket_123Pradeep0050_AdityatheaawesomAmazing_Demon05SparkyCzHexanor 10 votes

Comments

• jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    if they are not awakened, don't waste your resources
  • RahulsjRahulsj Posts: 18
    Noone is awkend bro but i am just reached at 44 lvl and need some champs upgreaded
  • Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    Stark 100% the other champs are trash
    I have 4*_hela ,loki,thor reghnarok,hulk reghnarok,nebula,carvus,rogue,spiderman stark,duped drex,medusa,dormamu so which is best by seq plz answer guiz everyone's openion is useful for me and thaks guiz for support luv u all
  • Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    Stark, Corvus or Medusa top 3 wouldn’t worry about anyone else
    Bdavis bro i have 4*stark and he ganes sinergy with im so i included thatone
    Thanks bdevis bro ur openion matters a lot thank u
  • None
  • Old iron man
    Misread, Spiderman Stark
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Rahulsj wrote: »
    I have 4*_hela ,loki,thor reghnarok,hulk reghnarok,nebula,carvus,rogue,spiderman stark,duped drex,medusa,dormamu so which is best by seq plz answer guiz everyone's openion is useful for me and thaks guiz for support luv u all

If you’re short on mats I’d rank 4/5 the 4* Ghulk, Medusa, Corvus... maybe rogue and dorm.

But if you have access to get regular ranking materials I’d R2 all 5* to help in arena/catalyst arenas. They will help you keep streak and give extra points.
  • Saket_123Saket_123 Posts: 139
    Juggernaut
    Go with Corvus man. He is a beast. With 2 charges and 17 hits I managed 21k damage on the Collector. Why you didn't added these in your poll options.