**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

FTP account

NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
(Just a brag post bc I had incredible luck) I made a new FTP account 5 days ago but yesterday after Beating the Beginner EQ I opened a PHC I saw silver lining beside the 2* Black Panther so I knew a 3* Roll Over was coming... To my surprise it was a 4* KillMonger ! Ive been using him so much and love the dude... Anyone else have a Roll Over story to share ? Feel free 😉

Comments

• DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    My 5* rolled from a Sabertooth to a Kamala khan.

she was my first featured 5*
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    My 5* rolled from a Sabertooth to a Kamala khan.

she was my first featured 5*

Omg I'm so sorry I feel ur pain tho... My 2nd ever 5* was her.... I died inside LoL @DankestChef
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    My ftp has the best luck. Blade and proxima, and SL from phc then stark from 4* crystal, 5* angela, then 5* hulk from legendary cinematic(not 5* cinematic). If only i was this lucky on my account ;)
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    my first 5* on my main was: juggs, karnack, super. im, and im. But that was a while ago I got better luck now
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    I used to use "FTP" (file transfer protocol) back in the day, pretty nifty internet protocol.

As for crystal openings, pulled 4 star Omega Red yesterday from one FGMC. He's neato torpedo!
    @Voluntaris and @The_Boss9 I wish I had y'alls luck ! LoL great pulls ! Also my first 5* was SpiderMan Classic ironicly my latest 5* (20th) is Miles Moralis 😂
    And so the luck continues.... Pulled a 3* Venom from a PHC after beating Act 1 !