**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Whom to upgread?

Which 5* should i upgread to r2 and i have spiderman stark

Whom to upgread? 17 votes

Old iron man
35%
Superman69Ab_SamadAjjohnsbb8XxLoganTDCxXDanasjonBluJay30 6 votes
Iron petriot
5%
Spity68 1 vote
Juggernaut
58%
Trandafirbm3eppsMelkerlanneroItsTheBroskiSaket_123Pradeep0050_AdityatheaawesomAmazing_Demon05SparkyCzHexanor 10 votes

Comments

• jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    if they are not awakened, don't waste your resources
  • RahulsjRahulsj Posts: 18
    Noone is awkend bro but i am just reached at 44 lvl and need some champs upgreaded
  • Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    Stark 100% the other champs are trash
    I have 4*_hela ,loki,thor reghnarok,hulk reghnarok,nebula,carvus,rogue,spiderman stark,duped drex,medusa,dormamu so which is best by seq plz answer guiz everyone's openion is useful for me and thaks guiz for support luv u all
  • Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    Stark, Corvus or Medusa top 3 wouldn’t worry about anyone else
    Bdavis bro i have 4*stark and he ganes sinergy with im so i included thatone
    Thanks bdevis bro ur openion matters a lot thank u
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    None
  • Ajjohnsbb8Ajjohnsbb8 Posts: 191
    Old iron man
    Misread, Spiderman Stark
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Rahulsj wrote: »
    I have 4*_hela ,loki,thor reghnarok,hulk reghnarok,nebula,carvus,rogue,spiderman stark,duped drex,medusa,dormamu so which is best by seq plz answer guiz everyone's openion is useful for me and thaks guiz for support luv u all

If you’re short on mats I’d rank 4/5 the 4* Ghulk, Medusa, Corvus... maybe rogue and dorm.

But if you have access to get regular ranking materials I’d R2 all 5* to help in arena/catalyst arenas. They will help you keep streak and give extra points.
  • Saket_123Saket_123 Posts: 139
    Juggernaut
    Go with Corvus man. He is a beast. With 2 charges and 17 hits I managed 21k damage on the Collector. Why you didn't added these in your poll options.