**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Arena system partially back to its previous firm

Arena is not staying in the same window where u can select your next three champs for another round.
After a set is complete it's it's moving out the window to main arena screen where all types of arena are listed.

Comments

• CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    It's a confirmed bug. You can expect a fix in early 2018.
  • Mystix13Mystix13 Posts: 50
    It's because the screen with the "next series" button is on the milestones screen. Once milestones are finished that screen doesn't load anymore.
  • _solidsnake_solidsnake Posts: 133
    I heard if you don't claim your last milestone it won't do it, haven't tried it myself though
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Mystix13 wrote: »
    It's because the screen with the "next series" button is on the milestones screen. Once milestones are finished that screen doesn't load anymore.

This is true. The only solution to this is to leave at least 1 milestone reward unclaimed, so that the milestone rewards screen appears and hence, you can access the "next series" button.

You can then collect any unclaimed milestone rewards after the arena ends, either through your stash or under "Completed arenas"
  • RobojiniRobojini Posts: 30
    Okay thanks although it's a workaround but I will keep in mind till kabam move this button to some other permanent place.