**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How do duels work, and what's the point?

I've always wondered but haven't asked until now, but, what's the actual point of duels? do they give some kind of benefit to a player's profile? do you get a notification if you are challenged? Are you notified if you win or lose that duel? All of the questions!

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    It's there most for training purposes. It exists since the beginning of the game
  • jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    besides the alliance event, which I'm glad they removed, it is mainly for training. Very helpful if you are having a difficult time fighting a certain champ.
  • JZ734JZ734 Posts: 95
    At this point since it serves no other purpose the limit of 5 duels should be removed
  • PlayerPlayer Posts: 169
    edited September 2018
    I occasionally use duels to get extra battle chips rather than the arena (especially if I’m short for one of the catalysts arenas and want to get them without using champs in the arena that would then need to recharge).

I also use it for practicing with newer champs, for example I recently took 5* Wasp to r3 and wanted to try her against different champs. I found her to work quite well against Mordo.
  • PlayerPlayer Posts: 169
    Also, you’re fighting the AI and no, you’re notified since the win/loss is only relevant to the person dueling another player’s top team.
  • BackjrBackjr Posts: 31
    I use duelbot on line app to practice against champs I struggle with. Learning their mechanics and animations really help me study different opponents
  • Backjr wrote: »
    I use duelbot on line app to practice against champs I struggle with. Learning their mechanics and animations really help me study different opponents

Where can I find this?