**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is 5* 4/55 Hyperion worth a generic awakening?

Kil63Kil63 Posts: 254 ★★
or should I save it for Star-Lord?

Comments

• Kil63Kil63 Posts: 254 ★★
    Don't have Stark, and still working on first clear of LOL
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    No
  • AppieAppie Posts: 99
    Yes
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    SL needs a high sig level, not just awakening.
    Hyperion is almost as good at sig 20 as 200.
  • AppieAppie Posts: 99
    hyperion is not so good unawekened.
    How do you figure that he isn't good unawakened? He does exactly the same thing unawakened as awakened but with just shorter fury and power gain. If I had 2 cosmic gems maybe I'd use one on him, but a generic? No chance
    Keep opening featured 5* crystals while he's in them. Best shot at a natural dupe for now
    side note: He'll be 5/65 within a month
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Not a bad choice but SL much much better choice even without planning LOL
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    If your planning to take him 5/65 then probably. As another guy mentioned keep spinning the current feature as you may get lucky and pull a dupe.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Class yes, generic no.
  • I would also vote SL, he needs all the stones you can put in him. He will wreck LOL r5. You will love him. He’s been around forever and still a top champ.

Hype I was a fan of, but now he’s just ok. I r4 mine but would rank him down now that I have omega red and iceman at r4.
  • ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    No. Sell Hyperion. Save for Iron Patriot.
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    Kil63 wrote: »
    side note: He'll be 5/65 within a month

People say he dont need it, and yes hes good without but hes GOD with it. makes the difference in stacking 2-3 furies and 10+. also that regen gets pretty sick. AGs will be more available in the future, spend it on those you deem worthy right now not who you MAYBE have in 2 years. also congrats on upcomming r5, i never looked back once from r5 mine. awesome champ

Makes sense, bro. I really can't fault that logic.