**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* r5 suggestion

94b7znlwretn.png

I’m torn between Blade and Starky. Also, KM is down there that can be ranked up.

My alliance member suggested I r5 blade to fully explore act 5 then wihmth the t5b r5 starky.

Comments

• Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    KM or Starky
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    If you R4 KM, then you’ll have a really good team for act 5 with Blade and Starky being already R4. Then you can R5 2 champs
  • HygghuHygghu Posts: 145
    Carnege he seems really good
  • DNA has a good point. Totally agree. Personally, can’t go wrong with blade. I have KM at rank 3 unduped and can’t wait to bring him up. But seeing you got stark I’d go with him next and then KM. Carnage will have some major damage come next week too. Got to do the beta, unsure if you did since you have him, and will be brining my 4* up. Already ranking up my 5* Venom and taking him up to r3 when I get the basics I need.
  • KngSpcKngSpc Posts: 53
    You can explore Act 5 fairly easilt with that team. I’d just do that first and than rank up after you have the rewards.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Spark
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Am i the only one who looked at the options and just thought "Magik" without any hesitation?
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    carnage is gonna be a GOD just wait for hie update check him out then decide
  • HerrPopopHerrPopop Posts: 185
    Blade,km,carnage and sparky are my top suggestions... I'd say sparky
  • Saket_123Saket_123 Posts: 139
    Go with Blade man. Trust me you won't regret. Sparky is great as well but the damage is not enough. You have to learn the mechanism there and yeah he takes damage quickly. If you are giving a second thought then Magik is your best option here. Most versatile player in MCOC Lock the power corner the champ and hit hit hit hit sp2 hit hit hit sp2.
  • KenshioKenshio Posts: 162
    edited September 2018
    if you had GR , then blade
    but you dont have him , so ... magik !
  • Go with Sparky, Blade is useless without his trinity. Stark Spiderman doesn't need synergy. I regret ranking my Blade to 5/50 because I end up using Crossbones and Gwenpool more often than Blade
  • Adman0726Adman0726 Posts: 44
    @DNA3000 is entirely correct. Sparky is better.... IF you can builld poise charges quickly and not take damage. Pros would take him over blade but I would r5 blade over sparky because sparky is not easy to play and not take damage. With blade being duped its a no brainer over KM.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    Ok let me tell you my story LoL.
    I had Blade spark GR all at R4. Was really torn between r5ing spark or Blade. Blade duped, spark unduped.
    I r5ed my unduped spark above duped Blade. Spark needs that extra health for longer survivability and he's just so much better at r5. Hands down he's one of the best R5 option. I'm not regretting a bit on my decision. He's just incredible. If you are good at spark then definitely do him. My R5 spark is still unduped and can clear content with no fuzz at all. I have a generic gem (unlucky not to have a tech gem and skill gem, rest all classes I have) I'm still debating to use that gem on him just because he's so good as unduped that he suffices my need at the moment. Having pulled aegon recently I'm confused on generic.

In summary, do spark above Blade. It's really worth. You won't regret. If you are good at him.
    Good luck.
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 489 ★★
    I did do Sparky. Never regretted it. His damage output with 10 poise charges is rediculous. Within the last week I dupped Sparky. After putting some dig stones into him his pi is over 13,000. I can’t believe how hard he hits. He absolutely wrecks.

Best decision I’ve made in this game.