**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is worth using a 5* generic AG?

I have fully explored Act 5, and need to do LOL. I’ve seen lots say a champs are worth the class AG, but not the generic. So with that, which champs are worth the generic 5* AG? Just Starlord? Anyone else?

Comments

• spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Star Lord, Medusa, Blade, Void, Domino. IMIW if you plan on using him for AWD.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Mine is just sitting there collecting dust waiting for someone worthy.
  • I don’t have any of those champs. That why I was wondering. Feels like mines going to sit there for awhile too.
  • RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    i personally say domino, starlord and blade
  • NaikkonNaikkon Posts: 18
    I have fully explored Act 5, and need to do LOL. I’ve seen lots say a champs are worth the class AG, but not the generic. So with that, which champs are worth the generic 5* AG? Just Starlord? Anyone else?

Depends on your roster
    Sl is still a strong champ but his prestige is beyond terrible
    If you plan only to do the easy path there's a lot champs who do also well
  • DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    Hold it forever, never using it. None are worthy, as there's always a better champ for it yet to be reeleased.