**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Inevitable S2's

Definitely a topic you lads talked about before but could you please add some examples for inevitable s2's please

I am referring to special attacks that we cant evade by dexterity,thanks

Comments

• EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    I think the only unavoidable s2's are the fast projectile ones (Ex. WS, Fixit) and basically anything with a bunch of quick consecutive hits. It's especially dangerous against the wall, as that means you can't dex evade quick melee attacks like Magik s2.
  • RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    i always have punishers, ws and howards. guarenteed chip dmg from weak fights
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,419 ★★★★
    DemitriM wrote: »
    Definitely a topic you lads talked about before but could you please add some examples for inevitable s2's please

They can all be dex'd, it's just not easy.
    For WS, howard, etc, even long sp1s like YJ or war machine, it's 3-4 dashbacks. It's far easier to just eat the block damage, since all it takes is one mis-timed swipe left to get hammered. A great practice arena for this is (surprise) rol ws. Just don't get caught in a corner or too far from ws which prevents you from scrolling back.
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    S1 from War Machine. More than 3 years from when he’s been released and still I swipe back sometimes... 😪
    Others are both from the Punisher, S1 from 2099 Punisher, S1 from Cable and S2 from WS.
  • DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    DemitriM wrote: »

They can all be dex'd, it's just not easy.
    For WS, howard, etc, even long sp1s like YJ or war machine, it's 3-4 dashbacks. It's far easier to just eat the block damage, since all it takes is one mis-timed swipe left to get hammered. A great practice arena for this is (surprise) rol ws. Just don't get caught in a corner or too far from ws which prevents you from scrolling back.

nah thats wrong info,you cant evade all specials no matter how fast you swipe,where you at on the battlefield
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Heimdall, the most obvious one, as well as domino while you have an unlucky debuff on you.