**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Epic Ascendent Bundle

I see the percentage chance to acquire T2A fragments and T5B fragments. How many fragments are in a crystal??? Are we talking 600 or 12000 or more?

Comments

• AquamaAquama Posts: 135
    I’ve pulled these crystals before. They’re just ok. I don’t remember the numbers. This may be the worst offer on a gamble I’ve ever seen.
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    They’ve never had T5B in them before...

It’s one thing to say 6% chance to get 9k T5B shards. It’s quite different to say 6% chance to get 600 T5B shards
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    Not for that price
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    They need a new pricing analyst badly.
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    The pricing strategy for this game is INSANE.
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious

Can you please provide an update with this topic
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    There are now 3 types of ascendant crystals: the regular, greater ascendant, and epic ascendant. The epic only has t5b frag chance...
  • JustapilgrimJustapilgrim Posts: 239 ★★
    Three 6% chances at t5b fragments is bad for $100. Even worse when you have no clue how many younare getting. 18k or half a t5b i could see whales going for. 1100 or 1800 not so much....
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    edited September 2018
    I bought the offer today and my butt is still raw from all that kabam loving. Could've at least cuddled and bought me dinner. I ended up with 1200 t2a shards and 5 t4b cats. I was pretty underwhelmed. I was at least hoping for a full t2a especially for the price.