**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5 STARS GENERIC AWAKENING GEM: IS OMEGA RED WORTH IT?

Please, could you help me with these?? my other main options could be Emma Frost or Sparky because i have a skill and a science for Blade and Void. Thanks

5 STARS GENERIC AWAKENING GEM: IS OMEGA RED WORTH IT? 120 votes

Yes
40%
Golden_GuardianDrOctavius2_2CapWW2SmokinSurferbelli300AsukiraXillymanMets17Foxhero007SungjCheeseontoast1har7ishKing_L0kiB34rImranKennadoDarth_StewieCrazyjack719ScholiaSimoronGalactic_Doomsday1 49 votes
No, wait
59%
GamerWilljackson16stakarni2sfu_koraxJRock808Spity68TheManMythLegendTrimbobJets44LightZenithDrillh3adSKOutsiderxevansrafalkorashendroidsvVuDahHeadrollerStucatShadeZero 71 votes

Comments

• RodsteinRodstein Posts: 207
    No, wait
    I would at least wait to @ContestChampion to upload or discuss in one of his videos if it was worth it
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited September 2018
    No, wait
    Ah your right, there's no 5* SW. But voodoo, if you want him to be worth using at all, still needs to be duped. Likewise medusa will benefit so much more with her awakened autoblock
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Personally, I'm big on using it if you want. However, 5* Gems are extremely rare, so I'd suggest making sure you really want to.
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    Yes
    Whoever saying no, don't even have any idea about omega red. He is god tier with his sig ability.
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    You need to have a lot of sig stones to put into him as well. I wouldn’t awaken him unless you have a stash of those.
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    No, wait
    If you have enough sig stones then I say he is worth the generic
  • Saket_123Saket_123 Posts: 139
    Yes
    Imran wrote: »
    Whoever saying no, don't even have any idea about omega red. He is god tier with his sig ability.

Agreed. He takes on collector without much effort. One shot man. Watch the videos on youtube and you will know.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    No, wait
    Saket_123 wrote: »
    Imran wrote: »

Agreed. He takes on collector without much effort. One shot man. Watch the videos on youtube and you will know.

He's very skillful in manipulating collector AI that's for sure
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Yes
    I voted yes because of some of the videos I have seen, he is a regen and DOT utility god and currently one of 3 mutants who I believe are worthy of a generic. I used my generic on void and havent looked back.
  • Quatre_1988Quatre_1988 Posts: 90
    Yes
    I used a generic on omega red, and do not regret it at all I also used every sig stone I had for him both mutant and generic. If you want to see stats at rank 4 look at my profile in game he’s in my top 4 and after this months epic mode I’m taking him to rank 5 without a doubt.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    Rodstein wrote: »
    I would at least wait to @ContestChampion to upload or discuss in one of his videos if it was worth it

why would you wait for him he doesnt know everything lol
  • ScholiaScholia Posts: 116
    Yes
    Either OR or Stark.

If you're encountering korg a lot in war, then OR is your man, besides that he is still god tier champ.

Stark would be my choice though. He is immense when awakened.