**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hyperion arena question

How high can the cutoff get and do he ned dup to be awesome ?

Comments

• SparkyCzSparkyCz Posts: 73
    And the cuttof ig going to be? :smile:
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Least 3mil depends on who the featured champ is
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    He coming Monday??????
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    When's this guy coming
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    Ahitlaw wrote: »
    He coming Monday??????

Nope..round 2 Emma Frost and Luke Cage
  • BmanBman Posts: 217
    Probably around 3mil, give or take few 100k. 3.5mil should b pretty safe. If u still use/need 4*, Hyperion is pretty asweome. I still use my 5/50 in quests a lot
  • MrOnizukaMrOnizuka Posts: 121
    I would say 3m-3.5m. Try doing 4m for safe spot. And to determine his cutoffs, we will need to see who are the featured champ at that time.
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    10/11 is first hyp arena and id say 3.5 to be safe. He is older and lots of people have him but hes still pretty high intrest. Im gonna put up 4 mil to be sure i get the dupe. I do suggest going for luke and proxima. I have both and they are awesome. Luke cage killed the collector for me.
    I want him becouse I have a cosmic awakening gem sleeping in my inventory and I have onley a duped venom from cosmics. I m not a fan of Proxima and Corvus is going to be too high for me
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    Corvus will only go for like 3.5-4 mil. Sabretooth has all hype for the void km synergies and went for 2.8 mil. So i dont think corvus is going to be in the 5s. Proxima has helped me clear tough content. Her ramp up puts out crazy damage. I have fun with her. The intercept missiond took a little bit to get used to but now i can fly through em and rally fights. Just my 2 cents tho. Never hurts to add champs to the roster. She'll pry go for 3 mil in the arena.
    I will go for her but Im not sure if I can grind that much XD
    Is 24 characters that are able to infinity streak enough to get them? I will get more till the hyperion arena
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    SparkyCz wrote: »
    Is 24 characters that are able to infinity streak enough to get them? I will get more till the hyperion arena

Assuming 3m target, it's a 1m per day. I think you can get 220k per session?
  • BraderSawBraderSaw Posts: 76
    Yeah Hyperion is old champs he is go 1.9M like gambit luke cage others champs
    winterthur wrote: »

Yes I hope so, O will use boost for my 3stars i have one maxed from each class and i will spend some unita on stamina to get sure
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★

Yes I hope so, O will use boost for my 3stars i have one maxed from each class and i will spend some unita on stamina to get sure

Here my Friend :smile:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/98281/finally-i-did-it#latest

You can do it just like I did 3.4 For sabertooth
    I hope so :smiley:
    issamaf80 wrote: »

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/98281/finally-i-did-it#latest

How many units did you use?
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    BraderSaw wrote: »
    Yeah Hyperion is old champs he is go 1.9M like gambit luke cage others champs

No way hype is going below 2.5 mil..maybe around 3 mil..I would say 3.3-3.5 is a safe bet for him
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    issamaf80 wrote: »

How many units did you use?

400 Units