**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank up Sentinel or IMIW or Star Lord or Vision

So i have, those champs. And now, i kinda confuse which one should i focus on. The champ that will benefit me more in the game. I already finish Act 4 (but not 100% completion). And I want to try Act 5. So my focus is on Act 5. I’m also active in AW and AQ.

First I have Sentinels (double immune), but when I got IMIW, i’m focusing more in IMIW because he’s awesome, can be good defender, then I got Star Lord (people said he’s awesome, I got generic AG that i can use to awaken him), then I got Vision (double immune, power lock).

Double immune really great for AQ or AW because some nodes sometimes has it. Now my champ for that is 5* 2/25 Nebula. But I think my 4* tech champs is better than my Nebula.

I know I can’t get distracted anymore, i need to focus on 1 tech champ to 5/50 or else i’ll never have maxed tech champ.

Currently, I already have Maxed 4* r5 Corvus Glaive and Killmonger.

So can anybody give some input on what to focus on and why?
Thanks for your input and participation :)

edjr2gvvtqz9.jpeg

Rank up Sentinel or IMIW or Star Lord or Vision 53 votes

Sentinel
41%
KpatrixJaffacakedBuckeyeKPMrLalowbm3eppsSungjHeadrollerJohnyzeroKayne34Duke_SilverMelkerlanneroAustin555555Manar198xSolotrixSidDDragonFooshblalalaSparkyCzClatoniusLoctiteSuperGlueKerguelenMaster 22 votes
Iron Man Infinity War
35%
SpeedbumpSpiderCoolsjohara84issamaf80Kade7175Quatre_1988Charlie_SceneItsTheBroskiAceHaywardBlackJ4zzMarkg25Saket_123ShubhangsolmyrairAmazing_Demon05SukhjeetØØØLowercaseCube42tfs66754The_Watcher 19 votes
Star Lord
16%
AKTEKNaikkonLeo_ruNamelezFhfjghhggggjfhfjgSupermanafficinadoDomoSlomoPennmabobHexanor 9 votes
Vision
5%
ChampioncriticSmashVinvargas 3 votes

Comments

• Saket_123Saket_123 Posts: 139
    Iron Man Infinity War
    Just learn the mechanism. Build 2 armour breaks and damn you go man. Below 25% health he autoblocks so if you are getting wrecked then he will save your ass. Those plasma are almost like enervate and not to mention he is a great power control champ. Unblockable specials. Go with IMIW you won't regret it man.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Sentinel
    I would focus on sentinel..since he is awakened,you can build to 100 analysis charges really quickly and he is amazing at that stage and his attack gains a massive buff..along with that u got double immunity..amazing armour making him a tank..heal block on sp1 which can help u in masochism and buffet chapters and that sp2 damage is really good..and u also get a buffer regen on sp3 if u need
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Sentinel
    You are going to need a strong double immunity champion for act 5 so I'd go for Sentinel. Ironman infinity war is great on defence but on offence, Sentinel has more damage and utility when played properly. Sentinel is will be better for you in act 5 and AQ. I haven't tested him in war but I think he'd be pretty good for certain paths.
  • MonasouMonasou Posts: 142
    that 5* nebula is the best choice. especially since you are going to need her against ultron when you get to the end of act 5. not to mention 5* champs are kind of the baseline of the game at this point.

star lord shouldn't be considered until he gets awakened.
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    5* nebula
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 690 ★★★
    I go for the 5* nebula other then that give vulture some love
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    5* nebula. You need double immune for act 5 and likely will for act 6 as well.
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    5* Nebula, then IMIW
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Vision
    Since you said you want to focus on act 5 as well as be active in AQ/AW, vision will be able to help you to do both. If you had said you only focus on AW, i would have said bring up IMIW for defense.
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Keep building that Nebula. Double immune and has good regen. I wouldn't even bother with 4 stars unless theyre O.P. Iron man is the best 4 star of the group, I got my maxed with 99 Sig and he's a workhorse.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Nebula she help me kill ultron n shes only r3
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    Star Lord
    StarLord is the best dude I had a 10 hit combo today and hit a sp2... Both hits were crits and the damage was 6k then 19k
  • abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★
    Upgrade the 5* Nebula. Her immunity will come in handy in later parts of act 5 and also she's a really good counter to 5.4.6 Ultron.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Sentinel
    Sentinel or 5* Nebula
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Sentinel. Analysis will make both his Heavy and Sp2 deal massive DoT Damage (especially at max when his special and heavy devuffs gave double duration). Double immunity and one of the tankiest champs in the game

Or the 5* Nebula
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    Sentinel
    Sentinel. Once he builds up his charges to 100, he is a complete beast (awakened makes it faster). His utility is good and his sp2 does a good amount of incinerates, even when blocked. I would go for Iron Man IW next, then Star Lord then Vision (Jesus, u got some rlly god tier pulls) If none of them suit you maybe wait for better champs (e.g Spider Man Stark Enhanced or Ghost)