**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What should we get in our Christmas day present

OshsroOshsro Posts: 115
edited September 2018 in General Discussion
Make your wishes come true

What should we get in our Christmas day present 228 votes

New 2* champ
15%
ArcDeAngelusGamerRaganatorDazman220HurricaneWarningTheManMythLegendAxeCopFireno1_eefnebFoxhero007nameplasAnonymous346DOKTOROKTOPUSNemesis666AKTEKSceptilemaniacFabi1989Ploop_Plaapissamaf80OmegaDexion 36 votes
5k 5* shards
7%
TendersquadadqqedfyvrIron_SkywalkerWovenAtharva111DankestChefHellboyy9999King_GarfWarboy_007Nb2121RockypantherxBeekeeperLordNeoRehan010_ColdbloodedEtjamaHexanor 17 votes
5k 6* shards
20%
RagamugginGunnerAlex_sc11xVxNotoRiouSxVxCapWW2Jank39Jets44DidzeeXillymanAlex13369TJ82LordabeDarkrider05Jim0172GoogleplexianAshburnBreybreyJEbertvinniegainzJonibärchenSgtAnime1 46 votes
5* crystal
23%
Stara99JozielPNHeraldofNoneRavenrob_33xxxsidewinderxxxHeadrollerJohnyzeroTrust_it13Bruce12342FR33_HUG5YouconfusedRwdMelkerlanneroMadhanHiphopSuperior_VenomBatman0801John757BlackFreQuencyChampioncriticAkslavelabor 54 votes
A new champ we can only get on Christmas Day
15%
humzah217AjavedAaronKLFrostyMaverick75Aloofjalapeniosha2356__GrafikdevKyboseBuckylives2_0EggmanPEIR4GEKing_L0kiB34rnickkala_648kalandaSpiderCoolssimolazCpAmericanoOshsroKittenPrimeJC_ 36 votes
3k units
17%
DL864OopsOopsLightZenithVivek_786xevansShadeZeroManChildSharkPowerr99Lt_Magnum_1Metal8989Duke_SilverRasiloverCupidSDAATRAwroenderScarlett_BsnkomTayancbTheLegend27PacificWarrior 39 votes

Comments

• Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    RDT :joy:
    Joking
    T4CC crystals pls
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    cdfnrhcfhuow.jpg
    This. Just this.
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Free from lag
  • Crooked_Sprook1Crooked_Sprook1 Posts: 294 ★★
    I reckon it should be prestige based, or story quest advancement or something of that sort
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    A challenging quest with generous rewards would be nice :) perhaps if there was 5* AG possibilities during the month like the infinity war event.
  • SpinterSpinter Posts: 57
    New 2* champ
    A 1* spidergwen, iron patriot or HB
  • Ploop_PlaapPloop_Plaap Posts: 141
    New 2* champ
    None of these are likely.
    A single 2* is wayyy too much of a cheap out, and everything else is asking wayyyy too much
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    5* crystal
    I want them to fix the game constantly crashing and I want a big red shiny bow on top.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    New 2* champ
    A lump of coal
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    5k 6* shards
    We can dream lol
  • BmanBman Posts: 217
    I’ll take the 5k 6* shards, plus the 2* arena again (that rewards 10k 5* shards like last time). Plus a special log in calendar that guarantees a top 10 4* champ (voted on by the players$, with an increased chance at the 5* version, rare chance for a 6*. Merry Christmas to all!!!! Hope Santa is listening. Lol
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    3k units
    Ye do something like story based because I’m going for elders bane but my prestige is below 4k
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    A Christmas champion and the usual login title
  • KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    A say a new champ. After all, Santa Claus was a mutant in the Marvel Comics. What better way to spread Christmas joy than to bring an old-fashioned holly-jolly smack down to the contest lol
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    5k 6* shards
    I want the 5k six star shards. But what I really want is that juicy 2* groot.
  • FungeonFungeon Posts: 124
    A free Christmas crystal containing 2* versions of Iron Patriot, Spidergwen, She-hulk, Iron Man and Hulkbuster!
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    I’d say 5* awakening gem.
  • MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    solmyrair wrote: »
    I’d say 5* awakening gem.

i'd say u need to wake up cus ur dreaming.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    5k 5* shards
    A 5 star crystal is too op for a newer player, 5k shards is a nice boost for them and a good gift for more experienced players.