**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

2 months of dungeons and King Groot

Someone needs to think this through again ... playing two months to get a 5* KG is just the kick in the nuts that can make u quit ... i would have been happy with quite a few champs in that crystal but the worst one had to come out ...

We all pull shite every now and then but to work towards it for 2 months is the really stinker

Comments

• AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    i would have been happy with quite a few champs in that crystal but the worst one had to come out ...

I'm confused, you said that you got King Groot, but then you said that you got the "worst one". King Groot isn't the worst or even the second or third worst champ in that crystal.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    I got colossus, think I got the worst
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 733 ★★★
    Just curious on average how long does it take you to get a 5*? Probably 1 per month but you happen to get 2 this month from dungeons
  • TonedefTonedef Posts: 137
    Meh, the game is rigged and we’re all suckers for punishment. Tough break though!
    I’m almost completely retired, pretty close to saying 🤬 it and letting my collection of marvels pixels sit idle in a semi-malfuktioning Kabam server somewhere. KG is bad, but I just got Luke and imo there’s nothing worse than pulling a 5* which you already have as a maxed, duped 4*.. even if they’re slightly better than average.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,419 ★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Someone needs to think this through again ... playing two months to get a 5* KG is just the kick in the nuts that can make u quit ... i would have been happy with quite a few champs in that crystal but the worst one had to come out ...

We all pull shite every now and then but to work towards it for 2 months is the really stinker

You play 2 months for a crystal that gives you a chance at a champ, period. If it makes you feel better, collect 60k crystals and open 4 featured or 6 basic and if u pull something u like, tell yourself That's 2 Months Well Spent. Of course if you pull all trash, at least it's your trash, there are others just like it but those are yours.
  • HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 255
    This is why I don’t bother with dungeons- the risk/reward roll of the dice isn’t worth the time for me.
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    i would have been happy with quite a few champs in that crystal but the worst one had to come out ...

I'm confused, you said that you got King Groot, but then you said that you got the "worst one". King Groot isn't the worst or even the second or third worst champ in that crystal.

Hey, Mr Pendantic here wants a competition between Hulkbuster and King Groot.
    Repto23 wrote: »
    Just curious on average how long does it take you to get a 5*? Probably 1 per month but you happen to get 2 this month from dungeons

1 from EQ
    1 from AW
    1 from side quests / Arena

So 3 per month. But all the above have other rewards. This dungeon thing happened over 2 months and this was the only reward for it ...
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    Karnak and Jugs ... double whammy between my accounts.. I guess at least I got some iso and 6* shards this time around due to full dup
  • KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    @Helicopter_dugdugdug Don't be a glass half empty person, be a glass half full kinda person. So what, KG isn't the best when unduped. Think of it like you're halfway there to getting a badass regen, which will make him great for questing with a longer life span!
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

I think if @AxeCopFire truly is Mr Pedantic he’d have a word about how you spelt his name.

Mr. Hyperbole here clearly doesn't realize that a competition Hulkbuster (ludicrously terrible) and King Groot (best regen in the game) isn't even close.

Mr. Hyperbole here clearly doesn't realize that a competition Hulkbuster (ludicrously terrible) and King Groot (best regen in the game) isn't even close.

Best regen in the game ... ok mate

I think if @AxeCopFire truly is Mr Pedantic he’d have a word about how you spelt his name.

Indeed
  • hephaestushephaestus Posts: 145
    I got a **** champ as well. Given the nuisance of trying to find good dungeon partners, all the bugs in dungeons, and how long they take, I probably won't bother again.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    I also got king groot! but dungeons are so fun it's ok (as long as you're not doing them with randos)
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    hephaestus wrote: »
    I got a **** champ as well. Given the nuisance of trying to find good dungeon partners, all the bugs in dungeons, and how long they take, I probably won't bother again.

I like this version of the dungeons. They don't take long if you can run d7 and I don't have trouble finding partners. Not happy with my Karnak though lol
    PaytoPlay wrote: »

Best regen in the game ... ok mate

He isn't wrong.... When duped KG probably is the best regen champ in the game. If you think blade is he trades his power to regen...

Lol ... ok
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    This is why i don’t give a 🤬 about dungeons