**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Issues with GR gaining judgements

Hey I was wondering if anybody else has been having issues with GR not gaining his judgement debuffs on enemies? I was doing the uncollected monthly and he missed gaining charges on guillotine and again on hulk buster. It was after firing off a damnation and when it expired on HB I couldn’t gain a charge with sp1. Is it just me or anybody else having these issues?

Comments

• AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    j0f1lcdxz8b0.jpg
  • Mostu100Mostu100 Posts: 79
    Brradbury wrote: »
    Hey I was wondering if anybody else has been having issues with GR not gaining his judgement debuffs on enemies? I was doing the uncollected monthly and he missed gaining charges on guillotine and again on hulk buster. It was after firing off a damnation and when it expired on HB I couldn’t gain a charge with sp1. Is it just me or anybody else having these issues?

First of all the judgments have a certain success percentage and not 100%.

Secondly you’re talking about heroes not villains so the percentage is even lower.

So the answer is no bugs or problems here. Just read the champ info carefully and have a nice day :smile:

• zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,135 ★★★★★
    Was it the masochism lane?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    zuffy wrote: »
    Was it the masochism lane?
    Masochism

The next Debuff you trigger on the Boss is immediately Nullified and they Regenerate 5% of their Max Health.
    This Effect enters a 7 second cooldown each time it activates, during which it will not consume any Debuffs.

This is essentially the opposite of Buffet - and its design is pretty much the same from a meta objective standpoint: Bring characters who Buff themselves, and not characters who apply lots of Debuffs. This one is a bit trickier since you won’t be able to apply Heal Blocks all the time, but you can apply Debuffs while Masochism is in the 7 second cooldown, and they won’t be eaten when it comes back (it’s only the next one that activates while it’s active that gets eaten).