**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing: The “Web-Slinger Challenge”

Comments

• Pry22Pry22 Posts: 136
    I think it depends on your own personal fighting style and Roster as with any quests.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Saying it's easy is a bit of an exaggeration. It's not a cake walk. It's easier than Bautista in some ways. It's a pain when you get a high Evade RNG. I'm finding it to be the right amount of challenge. Can't say it's that easy. Not mind-numbing either. Nice middle ground.

I thought it was easy, that's my opinion. Am I not allowed to have a valid opinion?

Didn't mention you at all, actually. I said I wouldn't call it easy. I think it's an exaggeration. It's not that easy in my opinion. Don't know why you're turning that into a personal issue.

Just that people are saying it's easy and you're correcting them, implying their opinions aren't correct.

That's alot of conjecture for me stating my own opinion. I never corrected anyone. Didn't even address anyone. I said my feelings were that easy was an exaggeration. Quite hypocritical that I can't express my opinion but you're on the defensive for yours. I think you're just trying to pick an argument for no reason, so I'm going to stop by engaging with you. That's easy.
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    Pry22 wrote: »
    Who is everyone using for the New Tech Spidey and Vulture? I found them to be the biggest challenge . Need to 100% the map now that I got one run in.

Spider-Man (Symbiote). for Vulture just bait his specials and kick his butt. also, when Vulture finishes a heavy attack, start with your own and remove his Armor up. against Spidey SE be careful, he could evade when you less expect it to happen.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Saying it's easy is a bit of an exaggeration. It's not a cake walk. It's easier than Bautista in some ways. It's a pain when you get a high Evade RNG. I'm finding it to be the right amount of challenge. Can't say it's that easy. Not mind-numbing either. Nice middle ground.

I thought it was easy, that's my opinion. Am I not allowed to have a valid opinion?

Didn't mention you at all, actually. I said I wouldn't call it easy. I think it's an exaggeration. It's not that easy in my opinion. Don't know why you're turning that into a personal issue.

Just that people are saying it's easy and you're correcting them, implying their opinions aren't correct.

That's alot of conjecture for me stating my own opinion. I never corrected anyone. Didn't even address anyone. I said my feelings were that easy was an exaggeration. Quite hypocritical that I can't express my opinion but you're on the defensive for yours. I think you're just trying to pick an argument for no reason, so I'm going to stop by engaging with you. That's easy.

You said (stating it as a fact) that saying it was easy is an exaggeration implying that it's not ok to think it's easy. Now you're backtracking.
  • Player_Name1Player_Name1 Posts: 2
    edited July 2017
    Perturbed a bit. Half way through knocking the boss down in Master and the event shuts down and all of the heals and revives I used are now wasted. Will I get them back and/or the rewards I was about to earn?

Aargh. Wrong event. I meant the Stark Assignments
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

You said (stating it as a fact) that saying it was easy is an exaggeration implying that it's not ok to think it's easy. Now you're backtracking.

Yep. We're done. Nice try.
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★

Opinion: I don't think that we should have to say "opinion" or "fact" before we start speaking. Just because you took his opinion the wrong way doesn't mean he's trying to force it upon you.

Opinion: I don't think that we should have to say "opinion" or "fact" before we start speaking. Just because you took his opinion the wrong way doesn't mean he's trying to force it upon you.

I'll work on my psychic abilities to understand exactly what he means next time then.

Weren't you going to stop engaging with me?

Weren't you going to stop engaging with me?

That's what he just did. He said we're done. That's the opposite of engagement.

I'll work on my psychic abilities to understand exactly what he means next time then.

Or you could not attack his opinions before you understand them. That'd work too.

Or you could not attack his opinions before you understand them. That'd work too.

I'm not really bothered enough to have this conversation. Thank you for your concern but you do you, I'll keep on doing me.

I'm not really bothered enough to have this conversation. Thank you for your concern but you do you, I'll keep on doing me.

Okay. Have fun. Good luck with your hopes and dreams.
  • Marine31_Marine31_ Posts: 61
    Guess kabam decided to add some bugs with their "emergency maintenance " today......you know you did
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Wow you guys go play pacman. I did this challenge with 3 stars. Stop complaining
  • MightylibraMightylibra Posts: 185
    Having no 5/50, I was not trying to be a hero, doing the challenge in one shot. I did it one by one and completed 100% exploration after 3 days. As such, I was able to test many teams. As the result, I did the last two paths with mostly 3* Gwenpool. My team includes Hype, Sl, magik, He, all are 4/40 plus 3* GP.
    Gp to kill Of spidey, reach 50 combo then he's no longer a problem
    Magik L2 to keep Sym spidey at bay. Block his L1 then he's dead meat
    SL to deal with Gwen and Miles, they are down with less than 100 hits combo. Even 3* SL can get the job done
    Hype to deal with SE spidey, he has class advantage that allows him to prevent SE spidey from escaping normal atk.
    Vulture is the easiest of them all once I got used to his moves. Just keep distance, bait his L1, L2 then counter. Any champs will do fine against him.
    Overall, 3 revives for the last 2 paths. Fun event.
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Wow you guys go play pacman. I did this challenge with 3 stars. Stop complaining

I'd like to see a video of that. Any evidence, or is this just diarrhea of the mouth?
  • SpiritSpirit Posts: 222

I'd like to see a video of that. Any evidence, or is this just diarrhea of the mouth?

Um actually its very possible to do it with 3 stars.
    You just need to have like 3* Gwenpool and/or iceman and 4 other ppl who can kill Vulture.
    Spirit wrote: »

Um actually its very possible to do it with 3 stars.
    You just need to have like 3* Gwenpool and/or iceman and 4 other ppl who can kill Vulture.

Who are they? I honestly don't know. Haven't fought him much.
  • AEG93AEG93 Posts: 69
    I think Kabam has done a really good job with this event. It's a nice challenge. Completed the first four paths in a row yesterday, in a few days i'll go for the last two.

My team was Hyperion, CB, Magik (all 4* 5/50), HE (5* 2/35) and Quake (4* 1/10, just for the sinergies).

Spidey SE is tricky, but with Hyperion he's not that hard. For me, the most difficult one, by far, was Vulture. I had to use like 5-6 revives to take him down. In the rest of the enemies I had to use another 2.

For the last two paths I'll change HE and Quake for another Magik (5* 2/35), and Ms Marvel (4* 5/50)
  • JabbawokkyJabbawokky Posts: 139
    10 »

Pretty brilliant for Kabam to put stun immunity on every single stark tech spidey in the last chapter. Thats the only thing that makes this quest hard. Wouldve been nice to see a different set of nodes on each row

• wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Biro wrote: »
    There is alot of unfairness in this quest For example I finished Bautista challange but now how can I kick those spiders while missing the black widow from my champs ?
    Is it fair that some1 will have no evade in his game while me **** kiss there e ade every where
    Nobody tells me crossbones because I don't have or elektra because itsnot easy to keep a spider in bleed status everytime & in addition some times when they are very strong my sp1 doesn't cause bleed that harash too
    So kabam send blackwidow like other players & i will be happy to compete in this event

spiderman's evade glitch has been fixed. He is not that hard to fight anymore, and you most certainly don't need Black widow cross bones or elektra.

It hasn't been fixed.
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★

Why is this guy not banned? Never adds anything of substance to the forums. Troll in the truest form.
  • It wasnt that hard at all. Guys need to stop complaining and just play it. And if you find it very difficult, you need to practice cause you're not that good.
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    https://keep.line.me/s/Lm13rDD9qXW5Io8xeM3ZfnrVQa_u9OD-FRExfL71i6c
    f2g1set9ja68.png

Watch it pls. How spidy evading! Also that so called evade bug! Based on sig level bw has 65% ability decrease. For science +15% means 80%. I have quake-bw & quake-hawkeye synergy +15%x2=+30%. So total 110% . Pls answer this.
  • cytwbccytwbc Posts: 93
    Did part 4 in 2 runs. Did paths 1 & 2 the other day.
    Switched my team to this
    99 sig 550 SL BW SW
    550 Phoenis sig 70 something
    R3 5* unawakened Elektra
    Did paths 3-6 in 1 shot.
    Used about 10-15 revives total mostly on tech Spider a few on symb spider when he got heal block.
    2 on vulture

Overall the quest is fairly easy imo
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    cytwbc wrote: »
    Did part 4 in 2 runs. Did paths 1 & 2 the other day.
    Switched my team to this
    99 sig 550 SL BW SW
    550 Phoenis sig 70 something
    R3 5* unawakened Elektra
    Did paths 3-6 in 1 shot.
    Used about 10-15 revives total mostly on tech Spider a few on symb spider when he got heal block.
    2 on vulture

Overall the quest is fairly easy imo

CY what did I tell you about lying on the forums? You know you didn't beat anything
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Hey I posted emojis to show I was kidding there lol