**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

A new celebrity challenge

I’m wondering if there will be an upcoming Tom Hardy challenge like the ones we saw before associated with movies release. The last one was Evangeline’s challenge a couple of months if I’m not mistaken. Really looking forward to more of this soon

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    There's already the occult labs + the pet symbiote thing coming so i doubt it
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    I think there’s a challenge event roughly every 3 months. Last challenge event was 3 months ago so there’s a decent chance there will be some symbiote event challenge this month as well. Usually they’re not announced until the day of release.
  • SuelSuel Posts: 279
    Yes! Long time missing event
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,234 ★★★★
    To add to this, I'm looking forwards to the next boss rush! Anyone know roughly how many months it's been since the last one? And how many months there were between the last 2?
  • Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 380 ★★
    Celebrity challenges are only associate with MCU movies
  • Leo_ruLeo_ru Posts: 93
    @IvarTheBoneless around 2 or 3 months gap between them.
    Would be cool to see a Tom Hardy event!
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Ab_Samad wrote: »
    Celebrity challenges are only associate with MCU movies

They've been associated with agents of shield as well.
  • Mostu100Mostu100 Posts: 79
    I meant either one of them. Boss rush and celebrity challenge are under the same category. It’s been a while since we had one