**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

War Bugged Power Index [Merged Threads] [Under Investigation]

1111213141517»

Comments

• This might be a stupid question but can anyone tell why our hero rating goes back to original when Allaince war attack phase starts? Its not the same for our opponent.
  • Doesn't look like visual glitch. Our final boss which was suppose to be on 12000 (then changed to 4000 when attack starts) lost to 3000-4000 ratings hero.
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Does it smell like a visual glitch?
  • Dizzy_DeanDizzy_Dean Posts: 8
    A lot of people having same issues. My ally also is; however, it seems like more than just visual. I can one shot a boss no problem most of the time, but we have went from getting a decent amount of kills to getting only a handful from all 3 bgs. This was not only when we moved up in tier(which would make sense) but also when moving down in tiers also. It needs fixed regardless.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    It's probably related to them trying to turn the boosts off when we view our defenders from the placement screen or kill count screen. This used to show unmodified pi and made placement a little easier by seeing who had the stronger champ to place where. It's been a while since we have been able to see base pi of defenders, they may have been trying to do that and changed the wrong line of code. At any rate it's just visual and is the same for everyone, your defense is boosted the same as your opponents.
  • B_luewhale77B_luewhale77 Posts: 16
    When are they going to fix theses issues because I had 5* r4 modok awaken on boss node one kill my 4*r4 blade? One shot no kills think this bug is more than visual
  • Or people are just getting more skilled with dropping certain Bosses. We have a 5* R5 SES for a Boss. He's been 1 shot, and he's acquired as high as 20 kills on the Boss node (all during the time thia visual glitch has been active). Just depends on who's manning the attacker. Some people are just that good. So 1 of 2 things is happening. 1, skill, or 2, someone is modding. Either way, this time, it's just a visual glitch and not on Kabam.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all! This will be resolved in the 21.0 game update.