**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

[1Dos3] We Are Gladiators!! Recruiting for new Teammates.

We Are Gladiators [1DOS3]

We are a mixed bag alliance in a rebuilding period with some very new players, some with second accounts, and some veterans but we all have fun while growing together. We are AQ focused to help our younger mates grow their accounts and then we will begin to integrate AW.

We are looking for players of all skill levels who just enjoy playing the game without unnecessary pressure, we just ask that you are active and patient. We do require the use of Telegram, it is just preferred. A lot of us still utilize other communication apps (e.g., line) but all alliance chat is executed through telegram.

There are no donations at the moment, and no announced minimums, but if you play the game those tend to fall in line. Most importantly we all have lives outside of this game and we take that seriously, no stress for heaven's sake this is only a game.

This isn't the place to park your account, but feel free to give us a shot and grow your account, and help players who still enjoy the game and meet some fairly decent people, bourbon afficionados, actors, scientists, mathematicians, etc.

Comments

• Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    If interested, please post here or friend me in-game. My in-game name is gladiator2014.
  • T_Fighter1T_Fighter1 Posts: 25
    I will consider joining your alliance
    Add me: T Frighter
    I added you as friend in-game. Look forward to chatting with you to find out what you are looking for in an alliance.
    bump
    For Season 5 AQ, we currently play map 4 in 1 BG. We rotate to easier map too on the next day so that everyone interested in AQ can participate and get ranked rewards. As we get more teammates (a shout out to ALL new players, that are starting out, you are welcome to join us), we can have one BG playing map 4 or 5 while a second BG can have an easier map such as Map 1 or 2. There are no donations at the moment as we know new players need gold to rank up their roster. We do our best to support and help you grow your roster.
    Our alliance does accept a merger. If you are new to the game and have started a new alliance but don't have enough teammates yet, and would like to merge with us, please let me know. We have vets in our family with experience that can help you with knowledge about the game like mastery setup, ranking up the appropriate champs, strategy for completing events, etc. and help you grow as a player. Our alliance is active so you should be able to get cool rewards and resources to help. From a long term perspective, you would need to be willing to use Telegram as the communication app though. Eventually, BG assignment and route assignment for AQ and AW will be done through this app.
    Our alliance is based in the USA. We have teammates across all 3 time zones. In the past, we had teammates from the UK, Canada, Italy, France, Argentina, Mexico, Vietnam, and Malaysia. Despite time zone differences, our alliance was successful in reaching milestones and helping each other grow because we were and are still organized. With many of our key teammates retired or moved on, we are rebuilding and we have no doubt that we will be successful again. If you are from other parts of the world and would like to play with us, we extend an open invitation to you join us and have fun. English is the primary language of communication in our alliance. But we have Spanish speaking teammates too. Por favor, no tienes miedo. Pruebanos!! Somos familia!
    We found a few more teammates so for the next AQ 5-day event, our AQ-focused alliance will play AQ in TWO battlegroups. In BG 1, we play one of the more difficult maps, such as map 4 or 5. We only need 7 strong teammates to complete this map. In BG 2, we play one of the easier maps, such as map 1 or 2 for our lower ratings teammates. This BG only needs 3 players for completion. We aim for 100% map completion each time.

Our AQ goal remain the same: surpass the 8 M points mark at the conclusion of the 5-day event, at the minimum. We will aim to reach the 10 M points mark. This way, we can get 1 or 2 map 5 crystals as rewards in this event. As more teammates join us, and as our teammates get stronger, our AQ strategy will change and we discuss and plan these changes in our alliance's communication app, Telegram.
    Each member of our alliance just received the following rewards (peak rewards and ranked rewards combined) for earning 9.34 M points and was ranked 9700+ in the 5-day AQ event:

- 1700 Glory, Map 5 Crystal x1, Map 4 Crystal x 6, T4BC fragments x 3000
    We got 9 spots left in our alliance. The focus of our recruitment now (to balance out our lower ratings teammates in our alliance) is to fill these remaining spots with active players that have AQ map 4+ experience and has prestige of about 2800+. The 2800+ prestige isn't fixed in stone. It could be lower. We are trying to manage our baseline prestige so that we can still easily reach our AQ goals each week. We want to attract players to play with us that are active and have a more developed roster with a level 40+ than newer/beginner players to the game.

If you are still looking for a home, and like what our alliance is about, please give me a holler in-game: IGN = gladiator2014.
    We got 7 spots remaining in our alliance. I've been trying out new strategies for AQ, reorganizing our teammates as to what BG they should play for the overall benefit of the alliance, and have found the right formula for our alliance to reach the 15 M point milestone. We did that this week as our ranking for AQ was 7536. So, we will aim to consistently surpass the 15 M point milestone with plans to reach the next milestone: 20 M points.

Our weekly AQ rewards: 1900 Glory, 9000 T4BC fragments, Map 5 Crystals x 3, and Map 4 Crystals x 6. Plus, we complete the Map 4 in BG 1 100% most of the time, so expect another 4-5 Map 4 crystals for a total of 10 - 11 Map 4 Crystals each week. You will also get 4-5 Map 2 Crystals with 0 - 1 Map 1 Crystals.

Again, if you are interested, please message me on Telegram: @gladiator2014 or in-game as my IGN is gladiator2014
    As an update, we have about 3 spots left in our alliance. For AQ, we have surpassed the 20 M points milestone and are aiming for 30 M points as our next target.

Our weekly AQ rewards: 2050 Glory, 19000 T4BC fragments, Map 5 Crystals x 4, Map 4 Crystals x 10-11, Map 2 Crystals x 5, Map 1 Crystals x 5, about 50000 Gold and some battlechips.

We participate in weekly SA and have been hitting 250K - 290K points. We need a few more bodies to consistently hit the 320K milestones. In other alliance events, we hit the next-to-last or last milestones, so overall, you would be getting good rewards with us to grow and develop your champs.

Again, we still are not participating in war. We will later, once we get a little bit stronger.

If this situation fits what you need, please message me in-game (gladiator2014) or on Telegram (the communication app that our alliance uses) @gladiator2014 and I can answer any additional question that you may have or send an invite for you to join us.
    We still have space for 1 more teammate.
    Our alliance was full but now we have 1 free spot open. Please read previous posts in this thread so you can get an idea of the kind of rewards that you would be getting from participating in our alliance. Again, we are an AQ-Focused alliance and will likely not be participating in war much for this upcoming war season.

We just put up 29,703,829 points for AQ that just ended and our alliance was ranked 5113. Last week, we put up 28,866,494 points in AQ with a ranking of 5215. The week before that, we put up 23,010,983 points for a ranking of 5732. As you can see, we are inching closer toward our immediate goal of 30 M points milestone for AQ. We should soon surpass it and will plan for the next goal of 40 M points.

If you are interested in joining us, please message me in-game (gladiator2014) or through Telegram (@gladiator2014).
    As an update, we have 2 vacancies and are recruiting for teammates. The preference is for veteran players (those with minimum combined PI of 150K). But if you have less and will be a good teammate, please don't hesitate to communicate with us and let us know of your interest.

Also, there is a change to our strategy of donations. It used to be voluntary and in whatever amounts that the teammate wants. Now, we are asking for specific, mandatory, weekly donations of the following resources from our teammates:

20,000 gold, 1,500 battlechips, and 625 loyalty.

These are due on Mondays by 11:59 PM PST preferably. If it's late, no worries.

The reason for this change in strategy is that BG 1 will be playing more Map 5. So, we need resources to cover the cost of the map. I still do my best to subsidize to help the teammates but Map 5 is expensive. Why this change? We want to get more T4CC fragments from Map 5 crystals to help develop our lower tier ratings teammates faster. Our AQ schedule for BG1 is for Days 1-2 (Map 5) and Map 4 (Days 3-5); for BG 2 is for Days 1-3 (Map 3) and Days 4-5 (Map2): and for BG 3 is Map 2 x 5 days. We put up over 33 M points and are currently ranked 4772 in the last AQ. You can expect to receive the following rewards (approximately) with us from AQ:

2200 Glory, Greater Glory Crystal x 1, Gold x 77,875; Battlechips x 19200; T4CC fragment Crystal x 5; Map 5 Crystal x 5-7; Map 2 Crystal x 5-7; Map 3 Crystal x 3-5; Map 4 Crystal x 9-11; T4BC fragments x 28000

We still don't participate in War and may randomly initiate war, here and there, if we have at least 10 teammates available that meet our alliance's war participation requirements. War participation again is NOT a requirement in our alliance.

We continue to participate in weekly SA and we get a good amount of resources from these alliance events to develop our teammates. I can be reached in-game, gladiator2014, if you are interested in joining us.
    Hi. We may have 1 opening in our alliance and are seeking a veteran player to join our team. The veteran player does not need to have a specific, minimum total PI rating, but preferably should have Map 3 and/or Map 4 AQ experience. A boss killer would be a plus!! We would like to reach 40 M milestone and would need our BG 3 to complete Map 3 x 5 days at 100%. Another experienced player can help us toward this goal. Currently, we put up 37.11 M points and are ranked at 4505 and somewhere in this bracket. These are our combined, total AQ rewards (daily, peak, ranked) that we get each week:

Map 5 Crystals x 7, Map 4 Crystals x 9, Map 3 Crystals x 5, Map 2 Crystals x 5;
    79725 Gold, 20200 battlechips, T4CC fragment Crystals x 5, 28400 T4BC fragments,
    2200 Glory, Greater Glory Crystal x 1

Our BG 1 plays Map 5 x 2 days follow by Map 4 x 3 days. BG 2 plays Map 3 x 5 days, and BG 3 plays Map 2 X 5 days. All BGs complete the maps 100% x 5 days. As our baseline prestige increase, we should be able to inch closer to the 40 M milestone. However, if our BG 3 can switch to Map 3 and complete it 100% x 5 days, my calculations predict that we can hit 40 M easily. I would need to re-shuffle BG 2 and BG 3 to find the mix. What would help is to have another good, experienced Map 3/Map 4 player to help us reach this goal, and if this prospective player is also a boss killer, that would makes things even easier. Doesn't have to be though.

Again, we make weekly SA, over 320K and are ranked in the 71-100% bracket. We reach the next-to-last or last milestones in most events (except those events that need arena grinding). There is no requirement to grind arena in our alliance. No event minimums. Donations are mandatory, and is weekly, due in the Treasury on Mondays by 11:59 PM PST: 20K gold, 625 loyalty, and 1.5K battlechips. We like to keep the donations low to help everyone particularly the lower ratings teammates. I subsidize the balance.

We don't do war at the moment. Every now and then, if we got 10 players available, that meet the champs requirements for war, we can initiate a 1 BG or 2 BG (depending on number of interested teammates) war. For the most part, we are delaying war participation to grow our teammates roster first and then plan for war. War is OPTIONAL and not a requirement in our alliance.

This is a relaxed, fun alliance. Many teammates have responsibilities outside this game and our alliance efforts are catered to that. Still, we manage to meet our goals and collectively help each other get awesome rewards.

Our communication app is Telegram. If you are interested, please look me up in-game, gladiator2014 or on Telegram, @gladiator2014.
    Hi. We will have 1 spot in our alliance that will be opening up.

There are some updates to our alliance.

We are still an organized, active, AQ focused alliance. We don't do much war. So if war is your thing, either you will want to wait until we get stronger or this alliance will not fit what you seek. When we do participate in war on a more consistent basis, war participation is optional. You don't have to participate in war if you don't want to.

For AQ, we play it 5 days a week, in 3 BGs. BG 1 plays this schedule: 5-5-4-4-4, while BG 2 plays 4-3-3-3-3, and BG 3 plays 3-3-3-2-2. Collectively, we earn over 40 M points each week and are ranked in the 3501 - 4200 bracket. These are the total weekly rewards that you would get from AQ participation in our alliance (combined daily, peak, and ranked rewards):

-Map 5 Crystals x 6;
    -Map 4 Crystals x 11;
    -Map 3 Crystals x 7;
    -Map 2 Crystals x 2;
    -about 79K GOLD;
    -20,645 BATTLECHIPS;
    -T4CC fragment Crystals x 5;
    -33,800 T4BC fragments;
    -2300 Glory;
    -Greater Glory Crystal x 1
    -Glory Crystal x 1

Donations are mandatory and are due each Monday by 11:59 PM PST. We request the following weekly amounts: 31,000 gold, 2900 battle chips, and 2100 loyalty.

We participate in weekly SA. We have been surpassing the 500K mark each week for the past 2 weeks in SA. In other alliance events, we continue to reach the last or next-to-last milestones for the most part, so you will get good rewards with us. There are no event minimums.

We use Telegram as our communication app. This is required.

If you are interested in our alliance or have additional questions, please look for me in-game. My IGN is gladiator2014. You can also find me on Telegram as my username is the same: @gladiator2014. Please don't forget to use the @ in front of my name in the search box or you won't find me.
    There is an error in the above post. The AQ rewards for Map 5 crystals is NOT 6. It is 8. We get 8 Map 5 crystals. I forgot to add the daily rewards of this map crystal to the above total. We aim to complete the map 100% in all 3 BGs.
    Hi. We will have 2-3 spots in our alliance that will be opening up in the next 2 weeks. We are looking for veteran players that are active, friendly, and a team player that have similar outlook as we do about the game and would like to join us. Our alliance is a chill and relaxed alliance with no drama. We have teammates primarily from the USA, but also from Europe, Asia, and Australia. Our lives outside this game, such as family, school, and work takes priority! Despite time zone differences, we get along very well and accomplish our goals of having fun but also help each other get resources by doing our part in the events as best as we can. If we need to slow down much further, we do have a sister alliance, [Dos34], that our teammates can temporarily jump down to play at a much slower pace so that we can take care of our responsibilities outside the game and help build it up. When we have more time to play, we would go back to this main alliance [1Dos3] to continue with our growth. It's very much like a family here.

Here are some recent updates to our alliance.

We remain an organized, active, AQ focused alliance. AQ is the most important and will not be compromised by war. War is non-mandatory/optional and participation is for those that are available and shown interest in war. This means, if you sign up for war, you must be available to fight during the offensive phase or let the team know if something important came up and you become unavailable. It may or may not run concurrently with AQ. We usually do 1 - 2 wars a week (at least 1 and usually 2), and never if it will compromise AQ efforts. Mostly, it's a 1-BG war in our alliance for those interested teammates and the offensive days are Thursdays and/or Saturdays for the most part. For Season 8 War, we are likely to be ranked at season's end in the Bronze 1 or Silver 3 bracket. So if war is your passion and is of high priority, this alliance will NOT fit what you seek!

For AQ, we play it 5 days a week, in 3 BGs. We complete all 3 BGs 100%. BG 1 plays this schedule: 5-4-4-4-4, while BG 2 plays 4-4-4-4-3, and BG 3 plays 4-3-3-3-3. Collectively, we earn over 63 M points each week and are ranked in the 3501 - 4200 bracket. We expect to reach the 70 M points PEAK milestone in about 4 weeks. These are the total weekly rewards that you would get from AQ participation in our alliance (combined daily, peak, and ranked rewards):

-Map 5 Crystals x 9;
    -Map 4 Crystals x 15;
    -Map 3 Crystals x 5;
    -T4BC (full) x 1;
    -T2AC fragments x 500;
    -2400 Glory;
    -Greater Glory Crystal x 1;
    -Glory Crystal x 1;
    -T4CC fragment Crystals x 11;
    -5,600 T4BC fragments;
    -85,175 GOLD and
    -23,825 BATTLECHIPS

Donations are mandatory and are due each Monday by 11:59 PM PST. We request the following weekly amounts: 15,000 gold and 1000 loyalty.

We participate in weekly SA. We have been surpassing the 500K mark each week for SA with a weekly average of 647K for the past 6 weeks. Our high is 778K and low is 566K. In other alliance events (particularly the 3-day events), we continue to reach the last milestones consistently, so you will get good rewards with us. There are NO event minimums.

We use Telegram as our communication app. This is required.

If you are interested in our alliance or have additional questions, please look for me in-game. My IGN is gladiator2014. You can also find me on Telegram as my username is the same: @gladiator2014. Please don't forget to use the @ in front of my name in the search box or you won't find me.