**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Nice job kabam (sarcasm)

So we get matched against NY, the number 1 alliance in war. We are 30th in P1 and trying to stay there or push master.

So please tell me who really gets punished here? NY gets item free easy wars for the rest of the season (and still get season rewards) while we blow through all of our stashes to make sure we 100% the map so we have some semblance of a chance to stay in platinum 1 for rewards.

Your system sucks. Makes no sense whatsoever. If an alliance gets hit for piloting they need to be punished. This is not being punished. Ooooooohhh they miss out on number 1 rewards, but now they get easy rewards while other alliances seasons are ruined. For what? This is not fair at all. All alliances hit for piloting need to be completely locked out of any war and all war rewards for the rest of current season. Disgusting. The frustration is crazy. Enough to tear apart an alliance.

Something needs to be done.

Comments

• Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    ^ probably part of a cheating alliance.

OP- completely agree with you.
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Kabam wins. Notice we haven't seen any alliance potions sale for quite awhile now. Yet we see a new 120 units worth of alliance war crystal with random items instead. When I am in a war and needed something is usually quite specific. Without going too far off topic sorry to hear this Op.
  • Justice_Evo_8Justice_Evo_8 Posts: 213 ★★
    I was just about to start tagging. Thanks @Magnatar_Prime1
  • OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
    lower alliance are the ones punish if you cheat in any competition or sport you get disqualified for the tournament or race or whatever or even in boxing you use peds steroids you loose your tittle so people are going to keep cheating cause there not punishment for them they face lower alliance they be on top in less than a week or 2
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Shaun01 wrote: »
    No one makes any alliance blow through items and resources. Sometimes it's best just to know your beat and rally for the next War. Nothing wrong with admitting defeat.

Every point matters towards season ranking. So even if losing you want to gain the best points you possibly can, so boosting still needs to happen
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    You do realize missing out on top 1-2 versus master rewards is a lot? It scales rapidly. If they wanted to settle for non top 3 they could easily throw some wars during season and save items.

That being said I agree need a system to prevent this collateral damage. I support leaving war rating the same or just dock them 50 for a L and then make them be locked out of match making for X days depending on how bad the penality
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★

If you can explain the difference between losing to a better alliance than you vs. a better alliance than you who got dinged vs. a better alliance than you who tanked their war rating, I'll tell you why it's not fair my alliance has a 2400 rating and 3.5 million strength and we keep matching up with 10m+ strength alliances.

Because your alliance sells champs
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,042 ★★★★★
    just ban cheaters, is it that difficult?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,169 ★★★★★
    Shaun01 wrote: »
    No one makes any alliance blow through items and resources. Sometimes it's best just to know your beat and rally for the next War. Nothing wrong with admitting defeat.

Normally, I would agree. However, with Seasons, you need every Point you can get, win or lose, to maintain your place.
  • It isn’t fair and in a way does punish lower alliances. Yes they still have a chance to win but it’s not an equal match up. The alliances that cheat should be locked out of rewards for season and unable to participate. But let’s be real, then the company can’t capiize off their spending. I think they should all be locked in a special bracket together for minimal rewards and let them fight each other.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    Alliances caught cheating should only be matched with each other for rest of season.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Why worry about war so much?? The minute i stop worrying the more fun I am having.