**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cap IW vs Void

This will be my first R5 4* science champ. Who should I rank up between these two?

Cap IW vs Void 69 votes

Cap IW
53%
gatra_hpAsukiraFoxhero007SungjnameplasKozelDarkIron_SkywalkerSceptilemaniacSpiderCoolsDuke_SilverCrazyjack719dfmoore26rcm2017JC_Quatre_1988NEXTON10or_Strongzeezee57VoltolosAleor 37 votes
Void
46%
Haji_SaabAakashTrimbobRam_SarkarLightZenithIksdjvanDPool21Jim0172Arus25Primis00PizzabeatDanny_JyotishkaJimsnyderpghAlexanderpspGamerTterrrycshStagedear85Charlie_SceneHellboyy9999 32 votes

Comments

• Agent_TAgent_T Posts: 215
    Any awakened? If so, what sig? Also, who do you enjoy playing more?

Cap IW by a long shot. He’s definitely one of my favorite champs to play as lately. But no, neither are awakened unfortunately.
  • Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    Cap IW
    Void if awakened or caiw
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Cap IW
    Go with Cap. People always give advice and it's always personally biased. Gotta go with the champ you're gonna use.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    I didn't vote because that depends on your playing style.
    IMO, Void is very good, awaken, but you have to dash back and parry to keep opponent's counter to less than 10. And a great heavy that you can launch from afar.
    Cap IW is a straightforward champ that can be very good even unduped.
    I like them both.

So, your choice.
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    Void
    You guys need to start stating if any are duped or not or both, etc.... It gets extremely annoying, if you're not 5 years old, act like it..... But if Void isn't awakened don't go for him, if he is then go for him...
  • Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348
    Cap IW
    Cap. All the way. Just a great champ to fight with all around. His s2 is so darn strong too! Void is cool. I dig him but It’s Cap!
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Void
    Personally I prefer void since he’s the powerhouse of my quests. Buts it’s up to you. Go with what you think is right.
  • Saket_123Saket_123 Posts: 139
    Cap IW
    Look at those synergies Cap got. And added advantage with a perfect block and kinetic reactor. When awakened even better. Those kinetic reactors need to be built if unawaked but you only have to parry for that so no big deal. And that sp2 hits like a tank. Void needs to be awakened for high levels for matching up to cap IW
  • Void
    if awakened, then void is the choice
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    IMO, Void is very good, awaken, but you have to dash back and parry to keep opponent's counter to less than 10. And a great heavy that you can launch from afar.
    I like them both.

So, your choice.

Hi excuse me but WHAT??? That’s not how you play Void. You play Void literally the same as any other champion and don’t get hit. Parry attack, Sp1-Sp2 as preferred (Sp3 if with Sentry) and kill the enemy.

The only champ that should ever dash back as part of their offense are NC to switch and Quake to charge
  • MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    Epsilon3 wrote: »
    I like them both.

So, your choice.

Hi excuse me but WHAT??? That’s not how you play Void. You play Void literally the same as any other champion and don’t get hit. Parry attack, Sp1-Sp2 as preferred (Sp3 if with Sentry) and kill the enemy.

The only champ that should ever dash back as part of their offense are NC to switch and Quake to charge

u r wrong there are plenty of examples of dashing back being the right way to play a champ. here are just a few

CB to gain overrun
    Nebula when gaining shock charges
    WS when switching modes
    Hood to go invisible
  • MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    edited October 2018
    also u wanna dash back with anyone if you have heimdall and one or two of his synergies.

and whenever your gameplay includes alot of parries you wanna dash back create some distance. and playing CAIW parries are awesome.
    playing against OR you wanna dash back alot.

also the art of baiting specials revolves around dashing back.
    so anyone who is a Master-Baiter dashes back alot.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Cap IW
    I'd prefer cap over duped void, just like him a lot more, plus his sinergies are very nice
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Cap IW
    If both are unawakened then Cap. If both are awakened and high sig level then Void.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Really depends on what you need, damage and good utility, Cap, lower damage, higher utilty/regeneration counter, Void