**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Alpha Cat Arena

Can we get some T2A in there? Who does this arena for T1A's anymore?

Comments

• I do. Higher you go, T1 becomes harder to get. Leave the arena alone. They can add a t2, fine by me, but I still play the T1.
  • KzorrKzorr Posts: 16
    yeah I do it still, takes 10 t1a to rank a 5* to rank 3! got a lot of 5* to rank up
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    When your start ranking multiple 5* this arena is almost as important as the t4b arena.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    PaytoPlay wrote: »
    When your start ranking multiple 5* this arena is almost as important as the t4b arena.

Exactly.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,744 ★★★★★
    They could just add some t2a on higher milestones
  • I always keep around 10 extra T1a overflowing in the stash, bcos when I start upgrading a few 5s, theses T1a just disappear in a few days. With the new T1a arena granting 3 T1a with reasonable score that can be easily achieved, I NO LONGER need to waste my Glory to buy it, better use the glory for something else. T4b arena is also still worthy and great. The T4crap arena is however still crappy, the crystal needs to be updated. I would certainly welcome any T2a arena and even T5b arena (if it will ever happen).
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    Ezra7676 wrote: »
    Can we get some T2A in there? Who does this arena for T1A's anymore?

Well... You could sell those T1A... =X