**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Are you ranking up Venom and/or Carnage now or soon?

ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
Hi, folks!

To me, that's always the truest test of a release: Do you actually want to use them enough to allocate resources to them? Is there a place in the game for you to use them?

I am undecided at the moment. I think both could be useful, but in a game where every T4 basic and T4CC is very valuable to me as a solo player, I don't know that they move ahead of other characters I have slotted to go up.

How about you?

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
    i've had venom at rank 3/45 monthsssssssssssssss ago i took carnage to 3/45 yesterday
  • dfmoore26dfmoore26 Posts: 94
    my carnage is at 4-55 cause his sig ability is at level 120 or something
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    My 5 Star Carnage will Be Rank 5 Today ( He's the first 5 star I max ) and I will Max My 4 Star Venom Too

• MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    I was really lucky yesterday. I’ve had 7 cosmic t4ccs for a while now and haven’t used them because I didn’t have any good cosmic 5*s. Bought the evolution crystal with my dungeon artifacts and got 5* venom. Currently at r2, ready for r3. I’m pretty confident he’ll be going to r3 or even 4 but I wanted to test him out first. On paper sounds like a great option. I’ve always liked venom too, moveset is brilliant.
  • JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    Carnage as been my favourite design character in the game,and now with buff even better. Love his animations and how he moves.
    I rank up mine yesterday to r3,lets see if he is really worth the rank 4 after the update.
    I have medusa and glaive in the list to r4 to,so lets see
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    Do Glaive first
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    I don't have Carnage and Venom is unduped as 1/25 ... may be when I get expiring cosmic t4cc, I will take Venom to r3 ...

When LC and RH were updated, I took LC straight to r4 and RH is on r3 only because he isn't duped and mystics wars got over, otherwise he would be r4 as well... point is that LC / RH update was superior to Venom / Carnage ... although too early to say

No Carnage Is Insane Now He's Bleed Is N1 At the Game He's Damage Surpassed Blade He's Really Strong Now And The Powrgain Is A par With Hayprion
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    edited October 2018
    I only have them as 4 stars and I rarely do much with my 4 stars anymore. I do hope I get one as a 5 star though, I have cosmic cats coming out my ears at this point.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    The carnage changes are the same as in the beta, right? I want to see before i r4 my 5*
    The_Boss9 wrote: »
    The carnage changes are the same as in the beta, right? I want to see before i r4 my 5*

Venom Is Like the Beta

Carnage Is Like the Beta Kabam Gived Him Some Extra Improvement Like :smile:

I am comparing the original beta Carnage to this new release. This updated Carnage, compared to the beta, has:
    a max 1636.36 physical resistance mutation up from 1333.3
    a max 1636.36 block proficiency mutation up from 1333.3
    25% chance to refresh a bleed, up from 20%
    Armor break of 1333.33 up from 666.67
    Unblockable specials
    so excited
    What time does it go up?
    I'm guessing 10am ET
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Actually didn’t expect to want to, but I brought 4* carnage to rank 4
  • Itinho2107Itinho2107 Posts: 69
    I need to play with they to know. I have a Heimdall and for now I need to decide who deserves first.