**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

October's Log-in Calendar; T4CC is nice, 5☆ shards ... err

winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
edited October 2018 in General Discussion
October’s Log-In Calendar
Last but not least, we have made some special changes to the October Log-In calendar. We’ve added a Tier 4 Class Catalyst, some 5* shards, and have extended the Calendar by a few days. One thing that is very important for Summoners to note, is that the October calendar will not have a grace period - this is due to the addition of the extra days. So make sure that you are on top of those logins every day, for the month of October!

Thanks for T4CC! 5☆ shards is also free but I am unsure why I am less excited. If it was not included, I will be happier. I see greed building up. Sigh ...

Comments

• DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    How is greed building up when theyre giving us free t4c and 5* shards?... the anount may be small but still better then 0.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    As usual kabam never fails to disapoint
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    I feel like the 5* shards are less of a free gift and more of a “hey guys who got banned, you can’t have this” even though they wipe their @$$3$ with 5* shards at that level, so whatever. I’m happy with free stuff!
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    If ur disappointed in this then u need to stop playing the game
  • Agent_TAgent_T Posts: 215
    I like this month calendar
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★
    Wondering if theres gonna be a special halloween calender. Has been every year theres been calendars so far. Hopefully this isnt in place of that.
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 852 ★★★
    How can you complain about the easiest method to obtain 750 shards?
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Chubz wrote: »
    I promise some of y'all just accept anything because it's free, that's why they'll never give us more!!!

We get more shards from winning 1 war, I don't care if it's free.. KABAM gives us the bare minimum, and all y'all roll over like "YAY!! 750 five star shards, I'm a good boy"

I like to clap my fins and catch sardines with my snout while doing tricks and rolling on a beach ball. 750 shards isn't a huge number but I'll take it. It's kinda unbalanced since the rewards are good based on where you are in the game. I'm more hyped about the T4cc myself.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    I promise some of y'all just accept anything because it's free, that's why they'll never give us more!!!

We get more shards from winning 1 war, I don't care if it's free.. KABAM gives us the bare minimum, and all y'all roll over like "YAY!! 750 five star shards, I'm a good boy"

So... your boss gives you a 1% pay raise.. do you tell him it’s not enough because it’s free?
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★
    December usually has the best stuff in the calender.
  • To me, the t4cc is a nice touch, others are nothing exciting. Since it is free, so I just claim them as usual.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    There's nothing in this calender to get excited about.
    I appreciate the free stuff but unless that imiw is a 4* there's nothing there that will improve my account.
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    So up until this point there was nothing whatsoever after day 28, and now that there are 750 shards (not the biggest amount, but still FREE shards), people are complaining?
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★

Actually the bare minimum would be nothing.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    ZombieZedd wrote: »
    Well 750 may not be good enough
    But point is we are going to get that for 3 days we never got

True, but they could be abit less stingy and at least give us 300 per day, thats close enough to 1000 and im sure no one would complain about roughly 1000 5* shards
  • CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
    Got excited when I saw the in game mail about the calendar. Pretty underwhelming. Oh well.
  • WWIDBWWIDB Posts: 44
    Someone always finds a way to complain about free stuff.

I can see the greed building up too... but it’s the Op who’s greed is building. Remember when there were no calendars? Yeah, free stuff is free stuff, stop acting like you DESERVE more
  • Hyperbolein_1Hyperbolein_1 Posts: 67
    last year was better ,every year is worse next year they will make the calendar disappear I guess🤷‍♂️.The t4cc is good ,5* shard? nothing I have nothing to say about it it’s nothing wat we can do with 750 5* shard?! They trying to create a special event but it’s not a special event sound more regular events .We are disappointing we expect more because they say this month is good 5* shards special event blabla but poop
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    They also said that there will be a 14 day calendar this month. So stall your judgement until October 17th.
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    I'm pretty sure a special extra calendar is coming as I read about new symbiot klyntar strands in the calendar
  • SuelSuel Posts: 279
    JUST GIVE US GOLD

GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    I have like 15 unopened t4cc, muts and tech close to overflow and no decent champs to rank up. would love to see more 5* shards instead t4cc
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    i know they hyped up this calendar big time, but to vets and end game players this calendar is very meh. This calendar is geared towards the beginners up until the midgame players.
  • NarcuulNarcuul Posts: 115
    edited October 2018
    They have had better calendars in the past, and the heads up that there would be no miss-able days this month to get everything was very nice of them , but to call this month's calendar exciting was a big let down. All I see if a standard month with 3 days on the end that get you less than 1/10 of a 5*.

Should have just announced that there would be extra days and not mentioned it would be "exciting" or "special", cause all the bit of extra hype did was cause let down. Otherwise, I would have seen the end and been "oh, that's nice of them," instead of "that's special addition? try again."
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I won’t sneeze at 750 5* but when I saw the in game mail that said it was an exciting calendar, I wasn’t excited at all. Like I said the stuff is nice but I don’t see what I should be so excited about.