**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How do arena grinders keep it interesting? (edited by mod for clarity)

F_SocietyF_Society Posts: 54
edited September 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
I literally hate grinding Arena almost as much as pulling a 2-star champion time after time from a PHC. what I want to know is how is it that you keep from going completely insane doing fight after fight after fight after fight after fight after fight waiting for recharge and then doing fight after fight after fight after fight after fight of the same exact thing over and over again? I know I need to grind Arena to get the champs and to get gold because my gold is pitiful but after 27 rounds I want to hang myself.
Post edited by Kabam Pistachio on

Comments

• AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    Sounds like a you problem
  • F_SocietyF_Society Posts: 54
    Ive heard TONS AND TONS of people complain about arena. Just wanted to know what you guys do. Use a thigh master? Listen to music? Work out? Watch tv? Play one handed and do work? Eat?
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    I'm a grinder and, what I do is, trying new synergy, chosing hard matchup with class disadvantage, etc...it keep me in the game. Also, I grind 3 arenas to get the phc shards. I open at every 10. Gives me Iso and my average is 1x 4* every 20.
    Just hitting milestones then. I hate getting to 1.5 dont know how anyone can hit 15 or 40 or 315 million like COW
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    I enjoy arenas. I only use my 5*s and play featured 5* arena. Very easy to get 6M to get 1k and 100 shards, and still be able to do t1a and t4b arenas. The key is getting your champs upgraded as high as you can to maximize your arena points. I also recommend not grinding arenas for champs, but go for the max shards.
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Same here ... 7 rounds and i feel nauseas
  • ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    Hate it to but it's a source for units, gold, and battlechips.
  • ChubzChubz Posts: 115
    I can't stand arenas, I can not do that stuff over and over, gets tired an boring very fast!! My time goes on monthly event quest, and alliance quest... really the only thing that's keeping me in the game now!!
    Yeah ARENA GRINDER = ZERO LIFE lol
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    the game itself is fight after fight after fight so, it doesn't matter to me where i fight
    the game itself is fight after fight after fight so, it doesn't matter to me where i fight

I run out of questing energy in 30 minutes if no energy revives i check back in 5 hours lol.
  • StinkyPinkyStinkyPinky Posts: 45
    edited September 2018
    even though the arena grinders are going to say they have a life outside the game, we all know the truth lol
    F_Society wrote: »
    Yeah ARENA GRINDER = ZERO LIFE lol

It's ok to admire us, grinders, for our patience and willpower... ;)

Admire? No. Pity? Yes. But to each thier own. I was an arena grinder for awhile and to place you have to devote way to much of your free time to this game. I for one am glad I have found the WILLPOWER to stop the addiction.
  • LoganLogan Posts: 143 ★★
    No one likes the arena it’s the dumbest “competition” I’ve ever heard of...the people scoring 5 stars like Emma or Omega are spending units like crazy to refresh their 6 star champs exactly the reason it hasn’t changed much over the years whoever can sit down the longest and spend the most units gets a feature 5 star or the other type of player who buys 270k units to get 20k YouTube views
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    I have only grind 3x since playing this game..once at the beginning of the year for that special offer, Omega Red last week, and Emma Frost now
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Samspade23 wrote: »
    I like doing arena, it helps me to block out my girlfriend and her nonsense. You think arena is boring? Try listening to your girl rattle off about the people she works with and her stupid friends. The bright colors and big numbers help me to ignore all that nasty girlfriend noise real nice.

Yeet
  • LoganLogan Posts: 143 ★★
    68 Million for Emma :D:D:D
  • maestro13_1maestro13_1 Posts: 21
    I listen to tons of jazz and watch first 48 or forensic files :D
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    I stopped doing arenas..its an insult to intelligence
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Arenas are literally the worst... People use them for gold grinding, but we shouldn't have to do that. Arenas are, first and foremost, a way to get new champions, we shouldn't have to grind for our gold. Every time I play a match in arena, I feel a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. Those voices, were my brain cells...
  • ICE_ICE_BABYICE_ICE_BABY Posts: 218
    I enjoy arenas. I only use my 5*s and play featured 5* arena. Very easy to get 6M to get 1k and 100 shards, and still be able to do t1a and t4b arenas. The key is getting your champs upgraded as high as you can to maximize your arena points. I also recommend not grinding arenas for champs, but go for the max shards.

agree. i did 65.5M for frost. im BROKEN.
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    When doing arena, i play while listening music + reading book.
    Or
    Watch something on youtube

Yeah basically nit a big fan of grinding but still need unit to buy revpot for AW so..
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Look at a grinder's roster then look at a non-grinder's roster. That's all you should need for motivation.