**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Venom prestige

Venom is looking to be a great champ with the update and I really like what they did with him but don’t wanna take him to R4 unless he got a prestige boost so did venom get prestige boost? bhk7wu5gpp8b.png

Comments

• PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    No change to prestige on duped venom or duped carnage.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    im keeping my venom at rank 3 im taking carnage and hyperion to rank 4 once the update goes live
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Carnage looks like he’ll be better than venom
  • Matter of fact, he did get a prestige boost. My 4* went from 5k to 6k
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Venom is looking to be a great champ with the update and I really like what they did with him but don’t wanna take him to R4 unless he got a prestige boost so did venom get prestige boost? bhk7wu5gpp8b.png

That's not venoms prestige since you have all your mastery points in place
    PaytoPlay wrote: »
    No change to prestige on duped venom or duped carnage.

Sorry what I said is not correct. No one has a sig 200 maxed 5* venom currently but his prestige is still really low after the buff to matter in the prestige race. I think both 4* and 5* did get a small bump in prestige though.
  • Justcause102Justcause102 Posts: 107
    Jaffacaked wrote: »

That's not venoms prestige since you have all your mastery points in place

I’m aware what I’m saying is he is my lowest 5 star rank 3 champ and compared to lexwqjpdjdx5.png
    He is really low
  • Justcause102Justcause102 Posts: 107
    e88zz33tzuar.png
    Ok nothing special😐
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    His prestige is in the low 9,000 at max 5* IIRC. Most champs with a passable prestige start in the low 10,000 range. So yeah, Venom’s prestige is below average.
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    He has a very low presige. My R3 sig 20 Sentry has more prestige than my R4 non dup Venom. Both 5*
    Smash wrote: »
    He has a very low presige. My R3 sig 20 Sentry has more prestige than my R4 non dup Venom. Both 5*

Sentry is top prestige though, probably not a fair comparison. At one point 4* mordo has higher prestige than some 5* at higher rank
    PaytoPlay wrote: »
    Smash wrote: »

Sentry is top prestige though, probably not a fair comparison. At one point 4* mordo has higher prestige than some 5* at higher rank

R3 having more prestige than an R4. How’s that not a fair comparison. We’re talking about an R4 champ. 3/45 Sentry sig 20 has 4688 prestige. I don’t care who the champ is, R4 should have more.
  • icorericorer Posts: 66
    Taken my r3 to r4 not disappointed and he has had a slight prestige bump, as indicated by the spotlight.

Prior to updating I cleared my masteries to get an accurate prestige at different ranks and sigs. By logging in on a device without the update I was also able to obtain the old prestige for reference.

Before / After / Sig Abilities
    R3 (20) 4072 / 4351 /(37.81% / 6.5%)
    R4 (20) 5484 / 5857. /(37.81% / 6.5%)
    R4 (40) - / 6076 /(42.31% / 8.0%)
    R4 (60) - / 6260. /(47.72% / 9.5%)
    R4 (80) - / 6422. /(53.80% / 11.0%)
    R4 (84) 6046. / 6452 /(55.08% / 11.3%)

Have screenshots of data if anyone needs confirmation for towards prestige charts
    icorer wrote: »
    Taken my r3 to r4 not disappointed and he has had a slight prestige bump, as indicated by the spotlight.

Prior to updating I cleared my masteries to get an accurate prestige at different ranks and sigs. By logging in on a device without the update I was also able to obtain the old prestige for reference.

Before / After / Sig Abilities
    R3 (20) 4072 / 4351 /(37.81% / 6.5%)
    R4 (20) 5484 / 5857. /(37.81% / 6.5%)
    R4 (40) - / 6076 /(42.31% / 8.0%)
    R4 (60) - / 6260. /(47.72% / 9.5%)
    R4 (80) - / 6422. /(53.80% / 11.0%)
    R4 (84) 6046. / 6452 /(55.08% / 11.3%)

Have screenshots of data if anyone needs confirmation for towards prestige charts

Thanks. That’s some good info
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    @icorer anyway you could submit that data and screenshots to the people who do the prestige apps and charts??? I think Mutamatt(sp?) does something like this. It would really help some people out there.
  • BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 ★★
    It really doesn't matter, because at the end of the day if you find him amazing to play with then use him just like i still use my 4* R40 Guillotine for most of my questing. At the end of the day if you have a low prestige champ that you just love using like Captain Marvel then F'n use them, in the end its all about having FUN.
  • icorericorer Posts: 66
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    @icorer anyway you could submit that data and screenshots to the people who do the prestige apps and charts??? I think Mutamatt(sp?) does something like this. It would really help some people out there.

Sorry for delay, been busy and had to track down the files from one of the 3 devices i play on

1s8nfn36yxbh.jpg

Anyone is welcome to pass on the info to Matt or others dealing with the calculators