**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What Class Is Best?

What Class Is Best? 106 votes

Mystic
14%
Skeleton777WaynedavyAnonymous346Spider1man11111Ab_SamadZarnof97Den228Jackbrooks2580ChampioncriticPeanutSwagFhfjghhggggjfhfjgAmazing_Demon05HfchangTomstar124Infineight 15 votes
Tech
13%
ArcDeAngelusHeartlessMrLalowSuperSam57Leo_ruOwenea30RafikiiNb2121Cosmicspiderman777abqberInimicoMoldyFingersRyanTDMLzyld 14 votes
Skill
6%
Adrian920307PGUNZ4694SupermanojsimolazKing_GarfJayCeeChubz 7 votes
Coemic
32%
mum_m2LosspiksupergokuKozelDarkevilKINGwilsonHeadrollerKing_L0kiB34rNojokejaymNemesis666Duke_SilverRasiloverissamaf80AMChive2KillSwitchPedritkoxXpenPlagueisBaneAleorNoob2435KnightNvrEnding 34 votes
Mutant
33%
Alex_sc11ShrimkinsMegaSkater67ArrsssTendersquadKaks0053nebbm3eppsImranaxelelf_1DTMelodicMetalTrojanX05AdvJC_Quatre_1988Charlie_SceneDR_MantisToboggan1DarthPhalKobster84Sycoblast69 35 votes
Science
0%
Kennado 1 vote

Comments

• Tech
    *Cosmic
    Sorry.
    From @RyanTDM
  • Tech
    Explain Why
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Coemic
    We’ve had some awesome cosmic champs this year and are getting 2 old ones buffed. Pretty strong class all around.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Wrong, Black Bears
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Mutant
    Omega Red and Emma Frost nudge mutant ahead of cosmic
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Mutant
    I'm kinda torn. Once the venom and carnage changes roll out I will probably change my vote to cosmic but for now I think mutant has a slight edge.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    All champ hav ther use so im dont say one class only but more all of Them.
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Coemic
    Two words : Carnage / Venom
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Coemic
    Pennmabob wrote: »
    RyanTDM wrote: »
    I Think Top Three (In No Order) Are
    Tech
    Skill
    Mystic
    Starky, Star Lord, Blade Gwenpool, Dr Voodoo And Ghost Rider
    The Champs Above Makes These Classes Superior Over The Over 3
    Mutant Is Definitely 4th

You missed out ghost for tech, killmonger for skill, and magik and morningstar (5 souls) for mystic

But cosmic has hyperion, medusa, corvus glaive, carnage and venom after buff, i guess you could say proxima

Mutant has archangel, iceman, domino, sabretooth, omega red and emma frost now, wolverine and x23 are pretty good too

Science has void, cap IW, quake, hulk ragnarok, red hulk, and luke cage.

Mutant is probably the best atm, cosmic in second, mystic in third, science in fourth, tech in fifth and skill in last place. This is only because of the amount of really good champions are in each class. Skill has 3 god tier champs. Same with tech, but imo the tech champs are better. Science has quite a bit of good champs but they're not all of them are really good. Mystic has 4 insane champs. Cosmic and mutant are really close but mutant takes the edge here

issamaf80 wrote: »

What is it with you constantly saying that carnage and venom are really good

they are great
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Coemic
    Nojokejaym wrote: »
    Tech
    Skill
    Mystic
    Mutant Is Definitely 4th

You missed out ghost for tech, killmonger for skill, and magik and morningstar (5 souls) for mystic

But cosmic has hyperion, medusa, corvus glaive, carnage and venom after buff, i guess you could say proxima

Mutant has archangel, iceman, domino, sabretooth, omega red and emma frost now, wolverine and x23 are pretty good too

Mutant is probably the best atm, cosmic in second, mystic in third, science in fourth, tech in fifth and skill in last place. This is only because of the amount of really good champions are in each class. Skill has 3 god tier champs. Same with tech, but imo the tech champs are better. Science has quite a bit of good champs but they're not all of them are really good. Mystic has 4 insane champs. Cosmic and mutant are really close but mutant takes the edge here

they are great

But carnage and venom aren't the best cosmics and he goes around pretty much saying that they are

well they are really good, just gotta wait and see when they come out monday
    Coemic
    Tech
    Skill
    Mystic
    Mutant Is Definitely 4th

Nothing Because They Are Good ( Actually I have Them as 5 star )
    Coemic
    Tech
    Skill
    Mystic
    Mutant Is Definitely 4th

they are great

But carnage and venom aren't the best cosmics and he goes around pretty much saying that they are

They are The Best Cosmic in My Opinion I don't Care about what people say
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Science
    Decided to go against the grain and vote Science. The meta proof champs being there like Beardo/Void/Quake and utility MVPs like Luke/Gulk/Rulk is what sold it for me.
    Coemic
    Tech
    Skill
    Mystic
    Mutant Is Definitely 4th

they are great

Yeah I know they will be good but they are not the best.
    Tech
    Skill
    Mystic
    Mutant Is Definitely 4th

they are great

Lol no have you even heard of medusa, hyperion, and corvus glaive?

I Heard Of Them But I Don't Like Them ( I don't Use The Tire List ) Because its For Dumb People Like Seatin
  • Tech
    Tech
    Skill
    Mystic
    Mutant Is Definitely 4th

they are great

Yeah I know they will be good but they are not the best.
    Tech
    Skill
    Mystic
    Mutant Is Definitely 4th

they are great

Lol no have you even heard of medusa, hyperion, and corvus glaive?

I Heard Of Them But I Don't Like Them ( I don't Use The Tire List ) Because its For Dumb People Like Seatin

My God Guys! STOP FOLDING*
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Mystic
    Meant to vote cosmic cos of medusa lol
  • Mutant
    Domino, Emma Frost, Omega Red, Iceman.
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Coemic
    Either cosmic or Mutant
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    Mutant
    Mutant takes the edge imo. I think skill is overall the worst, but it doesn't have to many trash champs, just moslty mediocre ones, and too niche. Probably the way I would order it would be Mutant, Cosmic, Science, Tech, Mystic, and then skill.
  • Coemic
    Definitely cosmic. Venom and carnage. Simple as that.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    Mutant
    Mutant.. especially recent..Omega Red and Emma Frost