**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Updated Champion Spotlight: Carnage

2»

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Nojokejaym wrote: »
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Nojokejaym wrote: »
    @Kabam does carnage still get true strike when he uses his sp1 or has that been removed

Carnage has never had true strike, an is not getting it according to his spotlight

actually he did when you used his sp1

Don't think so, unless it's an ability they left out of his ability list an wasn't working on mine every time I've used him.

Post a screenshot showing this then of you think your right

i just said nvm it was his mutation it just looked like true strike
  • BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 ★★
    Ahh he finally has unblockable specials
  • ACIDUCKACIDUCK Posts: 64
    Great work Kbam !
  • BackjrBackjr Posts: 31
    Will the armor break refresh as the bleed debuff would if they are bleed immune. I understand you cannot stack, but will it refresh
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Cool changes, but he isn't going to r3 (5*) until i r4 my 5* corvus
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Also just curious, what are the real benefits of him having unblockable sps
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    The_Boss9 wrote: »

Against Auto Block Champ
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

Why not have unblockable specials? It could be useful to stop Mordo power gain or the aggression passive buffs from nodes. It’s just an added benefit to have. It also gives you an opportunity to help refresh bleeds since not a lot of his bleeds have the longest duration. So if youre fighting an annoying defensive champ (Like Mordo) who constantly blocks or MODOK/Medusa/IMIW you can get through their blocks.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Backjr wrote: »
    Will the armor break refresh as the bleed debuff would if they are bleed immune. I understand you cannot stack, but will it refresh

Yes, the armor break refreshes with each application instead of bleed. So actually easier to keep up forever vs the bleeds with a. 25% chance.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★

oh with his power gain think of hyperion with unblockable specials
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

Why not have unblockable specials? It could be useful to stop Mordo power gain or the aggression passive buffs from nodes. It’s just an added benefit to have. It also gives you an opportunity to help refresh bleeds since not a lot of his bleeds have the longest duration. So if you're fighting an annoying defensive champ (Like Mordo) who constantly blocks or MODOK/Medusa/IMIW you can get through their blocks.

It'll be good for times when the AI is super-defensive; and can let you break through and refresh bleeds before they run out.

Also will be a useful counter to Awakened IMIW at low health.

Won't be terribly useful against Mordo though - he can block unblockable attacks!