**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The "My Little Symbiote" Event

Comments

• Thos is going to be an awesome event.

What about the people who start playing the game just before the "symbiote" is received???
  • rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntar Posts: 268
    edited September 2018
    Thos is going to be an awesome event.

What about the people who start playing the game just before the "symbiote" is received???

Don't speak as if he is dependent on Kabam to reach you. He can find his way across the vast realm of space without Kabam's help, I should think. He will "arrive" or "encounter you", but he will not be "received" which implies he is "given" or that he needs permission from you to enter the house.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Sorry if this has already been answered, i had no time to read every comment.

It says that 100% exploration of the epic difficulty allows you to r5 your symbioid, but does that mean,
    1) from r1 all the way to r5, or
    2) just from r4 to r5?

If it's 1), what rank can someone take their symbioid to if they only do EQ in one difficulty? For example, if i do only beginner, what's the max rank i can get my symbioid up to? Same for if i do only normal/heroic/master.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Whododo872 wrote: »
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Ch1efster wrote: »
    u4achxuo6mfu.gif

You beat me to it! I was just looking for this gif to share.

My Symbiote is definitely going to be named Squishy! :)

So, question about that
    Any chance we can name our symbiotes in-game?

That's something we looked at, but is simply not possible for us to do in game at this time :disappointed:

Blast. Guess it’s gonna have to all be in my head.

Sammy the Symbiote’s gonna put in some work next month!
  • MoldyFingersMoldyFingers Posts: 112
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »
    @Spurgeo14 can you still press it?

Can't do anything with it. I quit the game for awhile during that event then came back later. Couldn't do anything about it, unfortunately.

You should be able to sell it for 1 Gold. I pressed and thenm sold.

I think you sell it for a title of some sort.
  • I think...our Symbiod looks like the Symbiod behind Grandmaster in in-game message about this event...
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    Nice one gotta say we didn't see it coming great content
  • Seems way too complex and more geared towards end game players. S'ok, I suppose.
  • PlayerPlayer Posts: 169
    Lol, I just fought the 1* Spidey in Act 4.3.1 again to see how he was. Much easier with a 5* r4. Given all his boosts I’d love to take my 5* r4 DV against him. I’ll probably do so once AQ quest is completed.

nxmhl57ua6di.png
  • Miike are you going to have anti-venom?
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    I wonder is this a temporary trial period to see how balanced/well something like this would work to see if it could become part of the game for a longer period of time?
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    I meant 3 questions

You can edit a post
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Player wrote: »
    Lol, I just fought the 1* Spidey in Act 4.3.1 again to see how he was. Much easier with a 5* r4. Given all his boosts I’d love to take my 5* r4 DV against him. I’ll probably do so once AQ quest is completed.

nxmhl57ua6di.png

Well that will be a fun fight. Hopefully my 5* 2/35 Dormammu isn’t one shotted
  • Kthax567Kthax567 Posts: 8
    Anything else coming with this?
  • Is it really hard to get your sybioid to rank fiv??
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Why can’t we keep our squishies?!

You give us a “drone champion” (a feature we’ve been dying for) and it’s only for one month 😢

A lot of people were clamoring for an Adaptoid champ like this and here we get a Symbiote to raise and we won’t even be able to keep the fella. Why must you make them grow up so fast???
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    RamoFPS wrote: »
    Miike are you going to have anti-venom?

By the looks of the Banner, it's Symbiote Strange and Symbiote Howard. Not sure the specifics.
  • MoldyFingersMoldyFingers Posts: 112
    sooo... tomorrow?
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I'm ready to find out what the rewards are in the new EQ difficulty... Who else has been waiting all weekend for this?
  • RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    Will the symbiod be universal class?
  • jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    @Raa yes
  • RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    jlamadison wrote: »
    @Raa yes

Cool
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »
    @Spurgeo14 can you still press it?

Can't do anything with it. I quit the game for awhile during that event then came back later. Couldn't do anything about it, unfortunately.

You should be able to sell it for 1 Gold. I pressed and thenm sold.

I think you sell it for a title of some sort.

The Title is automatic assuming you logged in to the game during the event. Button-Pusher is if you pushed it before the end, but if you didn't push you got more than a Title.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Will there be a champ spot light for our Symbiote buddy
  • this gon be awesome
    edited October 2018
    • How much will it cost to Level Up?
    • If we rank our Symbioid up past our strongest champ's PI, will he show up as the duel opponent for other players? Since we can't use him in PvP it would be cool to be able to fight them this way.
    • Will Masteries apply to our Symbioid or do we need to use Enhancements? Even if Symbioids have no Synergies will they still be influenced by other Champions' non-Unique Synergies like Romance, etc.?
    • Since there will presumably be no Signature Ability, what, if anything, will make up for it?

Moreover:
    Will this pet come in a box in the mail or will he wander across our screens in the middle of a fight and make us lose because we are so busy admiring it's adorableness? Will we get "Who Saved Who ?" Titles? Will this be like Nintendogs where we get to watch Alliance members' Symbioids play with our own? Do these things like lasers or squeaky toys more? Are they child-friendly? Able to be left alone in the house? Will they screw wiith us and Kick allies form our alliances like a cat or a Border Collie would? Will they eat us out of the Alliance because it takes Alliance resources to raise them? Will we get a pedigree? What is the life expectancy and are thye prone to health problems in old age? Visits to the vet? Can we breed them? Were they obtained legally and humanely? Are they endangered? Do we need a license to own? Do they make noises unknown to this planet/plane of existence/dimension/universe? Can we set them on the bullies at school? Most of all, CAN WE WEAR THEM?

rxs9xbizn1a8.jpg
    Dr. Strangevenom says:
    "You don't think I'd ask all this unless it was pretty damned important do you, @Kabam Miike?"
    Post edited by Kabam Lyra on
This discussion has been closed.