**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Arenas mismatching??Need an explanation Kabam

ZombieZeddZombieZedd Posts: 1,198 ★★★
I was playing in basic 4* arena 1 hour ago.
From the 5th streak to 9th streak I faced death squads even I was bringing r4 4* champs which were maxed accordingly to their rank. Opponent's PI was over 22k each time and I was facing duped r5 champs like Blade iceman hyperion Medusa voodoo stark Spidey .
I lost many points due to this.
Do 2nd round is hard or I was really mismatched .
Need answer from KABAM.
Any advice and info from veterans is really appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    If you were using rank 4s, but getting matched with rank 5s, I'm not sure why you would consider that a death squad... that would be an easy fight.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Being tagged as 'hard' is not what people are talking about when they say 'death squads' lol
  • uthy99uthy99 Posts: 35
    edited October 2018
    This happens a lot. I once faced a 13k PI Blade on a 15 streak, using 4* R4s. The game is meant to do this as the higher your streak, the harder the match-ups get. This just makes Arena more challenging.
  • If you are having issues try this, this also works for ppl that don’t have a ton of 5*.

Begin the arena with the lowest 4* possible, in order from lowest to highest until you got to streak 10.

10-15, use 1 5* and then 2 r4/5 4*. This will get you past the kang/thanos team.

15-20 use your highest champs you have left.

After this use what you want. If using 3 r3 4* make sure their PI is over 4100 and you will be ok.

This will help clear things out and make it a heck of a lot easier for you to get streak started. Keep in mind that until 15 they will try and hold specials. Is bait L1’s as much as possible so you don’t die on the early fights. If you have suicides on it shouldn’t be an issue but just in case
  • cytwbccytwbc Posts: 93
    ill understand if you say R4 3* being hard vs a 550, but man if you are using a 440 a 550 shouldnt be a problem for you at all
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 648 ★★★
    uthy99 wrote: »
    This happens a lot. I once faced a 13k PI Blade on a 15 streak, using 4* R4s. The game is meant to do this as the higher your streak, the harder the match-ups get. This just makes Arena more challenging.

If you're fighting that Blade, you aren't in the basic 4* the OP was about.

And as others have said, a 4/40 taking out a 5/50 isn't that hard.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    5 thru 9 you can use Max 3*..or atleast that have been my strategy
  • kepalahotakkokepalahotakko Posts: 54
    streak 5 to 9 use 3*...then streak 10-15 use your 4* R4 mix with R3..u will see kang/ thanos