**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Any Carnage Playstyles?

I have a four star carnage that I would like to bring up to r5, but I just can't wrap my head around how to use him. Do you guys have any tips on how to use carnage the most efficiently?

Comments

• King_L0kiB34rKing_L0kiB34r Posts: 208
    So I liked building furies to make his bleed stronger... basically the way he works is he gets a timer every time he uses a special. To build up furies make sure the timer ends after you use a medium attack, Heavies will increase crit damage same Idea use a special then heavy and let the timer run down, or parry heavy...back them into a corner heavy...heavy...heavy... but yea. just takes practice
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Basically just play regularly, stack bleeds, spam sp2. Make full use of dex though, as I don't think his health is too good.
  • TrollllolllloTrollllollllo Posts: 113
    ok, THX guys! Will try it out.
  • StikyStiky Posts: 79
    49whvjiin25o.png
    yuorrhfxgrl6.png
    And mine is just at rank two can't wait till I rank him