**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

3 SW out of a 2 premiums and a 4 star crystal

This is not meant to be a brag/complain post I am in all honesty blown away, as I was spinning a couple disappointment crystals, a four star SW popped up I was ecstatic. The next place my brain went was well there goes thirty bucks, as the deal today to grab a generic just seemed to good to be true, for the pull I just made. I then went on to spin another one and she popped out again awakening herself. It totally blew me away, I then went to open a four star I am pretty sure where you guys think this is going an yes it is, she rolled around again. I am about to drive off the road at this point(yes I open my crystals while driving, hate on me all you want) On my way home I stopped and bought a tony's briefcase and bought eight of the premiums and only pulled two stars, but still awesome day for me does anyone else have a story about pulling a SW today, as I have been playing for pushing a year and never pulled her then to get her three times in a row to me seems kinda wonky.

Comments

• The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Wow that’s cool get her sig up she’s great
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    I duped a 4* Dorm almost duped Scarlett today wouldve brought her to Sig 35
  • PsychoakumaPsychoakuma Posts: 564 ★★
    This is not meant to be a brag/complain post I am in all honesty blown away, as I was spinning a couple disappointment crystals, a four star SW popped up I was ecstatic. The next place my brain went was well there goes thirty bucks, as the deal today to grab a generic just seemed to good to be true, for the pull I just made. I then went on to spin another one and she popped out again awakening herself. It totally blew me away, I then went to open a four star I am pretty sure where you guys think this is going an yes it is, she rolled around again. I am about to drive off the road at this point(yes I open my crystals while driving, hate on me all you want) On my way home I stopped and bought a tony's briefcase and bought eight of the premiums and only pulled two stars, but still awesome day for me does anyone else have a story about pulling a SW today, as I have been playing for pushing a year and never pulled her then to get her three times in a row to me seems kinda wonky.

Congrats !
  • KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    I've been dying for a SW forever. Congrats to ya dude.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    That is so awesome, congrats! I’ve yet to pull her myself.