**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Increased loading times after update?

I don't know if this is just me, but the loading screens seem to last for a lot longer than they used to, about 1-2 minutes every time. Sometimes they would go on for minutes and I'd have to restart the game in order to move on in a quest, I ended up timing up due to this in dungeons too, is anyone else experiencing such issues?

Comments

• IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    edited October 2018
    I don't know if this is just me, but the loading screens seem to last for a lot longer than they used to, about 1-2 minutes every time. Sometimes they would go on for minutes and I'd have to restart the game in order to move on in a quest, I ended up timing up due to this in dungeons too, is anyone else experiencing such issues?

Yes just had that happen to me costing 6k of pts in dungeon instead walked away with 1k so pissed off at this game and the damn company who runs it!!!
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    Just happened to me. Probably gonna need to report that
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    Pennmabob wrote: »
    I just closed the app after I was staring at Venom the Duck for 3 minutes

Yeah that's exactly what I've started having to do
  • Hello Everyone,

We are very sorry for any frustration that has been caused by this issue. Our team has been made aware and are investigating.

For all updates and further information, please keep an eye on the thread here:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/99761/loading-time#latest

Thank you for your patience while we look into this issue.

Kind Regards,

Porkchop
This discussion has been closed.