**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Loading time and images issues 20.1 [Merged Threads]

DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
edited October 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I updated today and the loading times seems to have double. I play on an iPad Air 2 iOS 12.0. Is anybody else experiencing this?

**MOD EDIT** The team is investigating issues with extended loading times and missing images. Once we have more information, this thread will be updated.

**MOD EDIT October 25** For players experiencing extended loading screen times, we wanted to let you know we are still working on this issue. It is a complex issue that is taking some additional time for the team to investigate and address. We want to ensure you that we are doing our best to maintain and keep The Contest stable as we address this problem. Thank you again for your patience and understanding.
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Yes, loading times are longer for me as well.

This is on Android though.
  • BeeyaaaBeeyaaa Posts: 10
    Below you will find screenshots of how the game looks now after the update. Every time I enter the Even Quests or AW, I can't click on anything for approximately 2 minutes, after waiting the 2 minutes, I am able to click on nodes and move on the map.

9dy3zjc1ss5i.jpg
    7x4wsmpqiyf5.jpgssev3uijnrya.jpg
  • ThednessThedness Posts: 27
    The load time is strangely long, and not just on the load screen. It takes three plus minutes after loading a map to finally move or even scroll in and out.
    None of my hero pictures are there, I have an expiring item and I have no idea what it is as the image and name are missing.
    I'm on an Android phone. Anyone else experiencing this?

8b5byuhxxujw.png
    oulbcrocb5jr.png
  • Loading times are up and the check connection message pops up every few minutes for me. What can you do? SMH
    I just posted a thread as well on this same issue. Hopefully they can take a look at it promptly.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Thought it was just me 😂
  • Nemesis666Nemesis666 Posts: 166
    Yup the loading time is a big mess.
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    It's taking 30-45 seconds or more between arena fights in the same series, not to mention load times between menus is WAY up. Android has always been slower to load, but this is nearly doubled what it was.
  • King363672King363672 Posts: 403 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    Why it's happen in every new ?
    They always add new bugs and don't solve it and now I am sacred of updates
  • JmurphJmurph Posts: 118
    Same here. When opening a crystal I can see every 5th face freeze.
  • Planc2007Planc2007 Posts: 46
    When I log in and go to monthly quest I get the following screens.

Help @Kabam Miike

I have a Google pixel 1 with Android version 9

61mqivt1gtj0.png
    3bumntb770ba.png
    I have the same issue
    edited October 2018
    In-Game Name: Planc2007
    Device and Model: Google Pixel
    Device Operating System: 9 android
    Cellular or WiFi: Wifi and mobile
    Game Version Installed: 20.1.0
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Event Quests, Danger mode. Missing graphics, champs in event. Cannot move in monthly quest. Crystals cannot scroll. All around does not work.
    Sometimes it keeps asks me to log in over and over.
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Omg
  • UndeadUndead Posts: 27
    I just lost half my health in war from the game freezing. The fight didn't even load yet.
  • KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    I get lag right before i activate almost every sp1 or sp2 attacks, which seems impossible even though its true. Because of this, my specials often get blocked and allow the opponents to counter and KO me. Hard to even get through uncollected event quests and 5.3 with a problem like this. Wondering when that will get fixed, if it ever will
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    Was doing fine originally then as time progressed it started to get worse and now the same issues that plagued the last updates is still on going just not as often.

On Android to btw and everything is working fine except the game which really doesn't make sense to me since other more demanding games work way better than this one.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    yah i was on android game aint made for android, iphone perfect loading time like 5-10 secs i can now do legends run
  • I can't Play If I wanted to. When I go into alliance war attack the entire game freezes.
  • Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 380 ★★
    Same
  • WebberWebber Posts: 9
    @Kabam Porkchop what about the loading error. Preventing people from seeing champs. And navigate the game. I'm Inthe middle of a war and can't get anything done
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    I play on an android, and I don't see any increase in the load times (maybe because they are already long).
    What I can say is, the major Lag is gone. There is still some laggy moments here and there, but nothing compared to what it was last update
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    I play on an android, and I don't see any increase in the load times (maybe because they are already long).
    What I can say is, the major Lag is gone. There is still some laggy moments here and there, but nothing compared to what it was last update

Probably and it's pretty much the same though sometimes it slows to a crawl at different times and only within the game
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    No problem for Me.
    A week ago i had this. Reboot of the device helped me out.
    @Kabam Miike ya'll need to do something about this, we can't even finish the Uncollected Event with all these bugs.
This discussion has been closed.