**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Victory screen size change

TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
e5hnr09xa8en.png
I don't remember this change being stated so is it intentional?

Comments

• AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    Yeah i noticed too
  • brucef8bringerbrucef8bringer Posts: 109
    edited October 2018
    More room to show when you get Strands and Katalysts (probably fragments) from Oct EQ and Occult Labs fights
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    Yes this and the number of champs you see per row in your champion category has been reduced too. I think they have reduced the pixels resulting the stretching of the screen. Maybe this lightens it's load on Ram and making it run with less heat on devices? This is their fix maybe? Just thinking about it.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    Yes this and the number of champs you see per row in your champion category has been reduced too. I think they have reduced the pixels resulting the stretching of the screen. Maybe this lightens it's load on Ram and making it run with less heat on devices? This is their fix maybe? Just thinking about it.

Are you sure? The number of champs per row is the same for me(5 per row), has it been changed for you?
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    Anurag1606 wrote: »

Are you sure? The number of champs per row is the same for me(5 per row), has it been changed for you?

Yes it changed. I had 6 earlier and now 5
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    More room to show when you get Strands and Katalysts (probably fragments) from Oct EQ and Occult Labs fights

No katalyst fragments/strands from EQ or occult labs @brucef8bringer so it's probably a change that kabam didn't mention